Chapter 451-460

Chapter 451

Xia Sisi felt that his face was getting hotter and hotter by Lin Yuan.

In the end, there is no way - after all, it was his own dog who vomited, and Lin Yuan is now in a mess, which is really outragely.

Xia Sisi took out a towel from the space and was ready to wipe it for Lin Yuan.

After taking out the towel, Xia Sisi had rubbed Lin Yuan a few times randomly. Who would have thought that Lin Yuan would directly grabbed Xia Sisi's hand.

Xia Sisi raised her head and saw Lin Yuan's helplessness.

"How much do you...look." Lin Yuan's tone was full of speechlessness.

Xia Sisi lowered her head and then saw the collarbone under the tight muscles - well, it was very beautiful.

Then, the eyes continued to go down and saw the smooth chest muscles, plus the same smooth abdominal muscles.

Of course, there is also a stall of vomit on the upper surface of the pectoral and abdominal muscles.

Because Xia Sisi had just operated randomly, she had only vomited a stall of vomit, but now it turned into a large beach... It was almost evenly wiped on Lin Yuan's body.

The towel was not wiped off much. It was all pasted on Lin Yuan, which looked worse than before.

At this moment, Lin Yuan directly took off his clothes and looked at Xia Sisi with a pitiful look: "Sisi, Dahei is your dog."

As soon as he took off his clothes, Lin Yuan's perfect figure appeared in front of Xia Sisi again.

Xia Sisi felt that her throat was somewhat thirsty.

Then, she looked at the other passengers on the plane with some embarrassment.

Dahei had not recovered from the fact that he had vomited Lin Yuan, and was looking out of the window as if he was running away.

Sun Yu wandered around the sky. He didn't know what he was thinking. He was looking down at his fingers without any expression on his face.

The shy soldier in the front is flying the plane seriously, and it doesn't look like he will look back at the back.

In fact, the sound of the helicopter is still quite loud, and it is particularly loud.

Lin Yuan just said those words, which were actually used to shout. This is also why Xia Sisi felt very embarrassed. He also quickly took out a towel and wiped a few handfuls for him randomly - shouting a few more times, and everyone else will see it, okay?!

Xia Sisi could only take a deep breath and began to wipe Lin Yuan's body carefully.

From the collarbone, to the pectoral muscles, and then to the abdominal muscles.

Finally, I found that this big black man is really good at vomiting!

After spitting on the whole upper body, he even spit it directly on his trousers!

When the hands came to the bottom, Xia Sisi did not dare to go further.

Finally, Xia Sisi blushed and threw the towel directly on Lin Yuan: "Wipe it yourself."

After throwing it away, she also took out a bag of wet towels from the space and asked Lin Yuan to wipe it again later - if the towel was just dry.

When Xia Sisi threw the wet towel on Lin Yuan, she seemed to hear Lin Yuan smile gently.

Looking back, I met Lin Yuanman's clamatory eyes - all Lin Yuan's operations just now were intentional!

In fact, Xia Sisi also guessed, but after all, the two were lovers. If he wanted to make trouble, she would just laugh.