Chapter 181-200

Chapter 181 Colonel Zheng is back

The first group of people followed the military to encircle cockroaches, and came back happily and safely. They also got the black-faced steamed buns given by the military!

This exploded immediately in the shelter.

You know, for many days, the people in the shelter have not had enough to eat.

And according to these people who ate black-faced steamed buns, this black-faced steamed bun is delicious. Although I don't know what it is made of, it tastes like meat.

Even a man said, "At this time, if there is a little wine, it will be perfect."

I can hear that this black-faced steamed bun really tastes good.

Of course, the taste is good, but it is relative. After all, anyone who has been hungry for several days will feel good when they eat some fishy smell.

So the next day, more people joined the team to encircle and suppress mutant cockroaches with the military.

There are not only young and strong men, but also many young women, as well as some middle-aged people who are slightly older.

This time, because there were too many people, the military was basically a small soldier with a group of people to encircle and suppress them.

And most of them were soldiers who went in to smoke the cockroaches unconscious, and then let the people take bags to collect the cockroaches.

Occasionally, I haven't completely fainted when I meet one or two cockroaches, and I don't have to be afraid. Basically, I don't have the ability to fight, so I haven't had much to do in two days.

However, Liu Can soon found some problems.

Some people, fishing!

Obviously, they went out together. Others picked up a large bag of cockroach corpses and came back. Some people picked up one or two. Obviously, they were fishing!

Therefore, on the rule designated by Xia Sisi, Liu Can added another one - distributing food according to work.

That is, if you pick up a lot of cockroach corpses, then give you a lot of black steamed buns.

Of course, if you volunteer to do the step of fumigation mutant cockroaches, and you can take more people to the nearby floor and take the initiative to deal with mutant cockroaches, then you will give more black steamed buns.

In this way, it is fair.

On the third day of eating black steamed buns, someone raised doubts: "What we eat will not be those mutant cockroaches..."

When he said that, someone vomited on the spot.

Then someone began to make trouble, saying that the military was going to poison them, and that the military had no good intentions or something.

But when a soldier with a black steamed bun came in, the voice of those people was also much lower.

After all, the military is eating these black steamed buns these days!

"What's the matter? The end of the world! Do you still want to eat refined rice and big fish and meat? It's good to be alive! Even eating this thing, our officer still wanted to think of it! Even the machine that grinds cockroaches into powder is borrowed from the sixty-six layers! What else do you want? If you have the ability, do you go out to find food? It's so cold outside now. We took you out to find supplies. Isn't it just for everyone to get through the disaster smoothly?