Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361

Glancing at the abyss below, Xia Sisi gritted her teeth and made a decision.

After feeling that the ground under her feet began to become unstable again, Xia Sisi looked into Ji Shaohui's eyes and asked in an extremely serious tone: "Shaohui, do you believe me?"

Ji Shaohui replied almost without thinking: "Yes. "

Then, Ji Shaohui disappeared suddenly. Xia Sisi breathed a sigh of relief, wiped off her sweat, and said with a smile to Dahei next to him ,

"Ji Shaohui looks thin, why is he so dead?"

In front of Xia Sisi.

It was obvious that Dahei also breathed a sigh of relief.

Xia Sisi touched Dahei, and put Dahei and the shrew's corpse into the space.

A huge stone suddenly struck down at this moment.

Xia Sisi, who was not dragged down by Ji Shaohui, suddenly jumped up and jumped to the opposite side of the crack.

The gray machine also flew over.

Xia Sisi also put a headlamp on her head, watching the scene where the earth was shaking and mountains shaking, a gleam of light suddenly burst out in her eyes.

"Handy machine, are you afraid?"

Handy machine fluttered its wings a few times: "What is more terrifying than my bald appearance being seen by Miss Yinque?"

Speaking of this, the whole bird of handy machine was visibly listless with the naked eye. up.

Xia Sisi touched the handjob's head: "Just don't be afraid, let's go find Lin Yuan."

She had a feeling--Lin Yuan, I'm afraid there is a big problem.

Otherwise, it wouldn't have been so long, and she and Ji Shaohui hadn't been found yet.

Even Yinque didn't find any trace of Lin Yuan.

But she wasn't that worried. After all, with Lin Yuan's ability, it was no problem to save his life.

...

On the other side, Ji Shaohui, who suddenly appeared in a strange place, was completely dumbfounded.

He clearly remembered that just now, his life was still hanging by a thread.

Why now... Appeared in a strange place?

And this place, no matter how it looks, seems to be as comfortable and peaceful as an idyllic place, and it also gives him a feeling... that the strength of his whole body is growing!

At this moment, he felt under his feet, as if something was rubbing against him.

Ji Shaohui lowered his head, and saw a fat cat with five tails walking towards him.

That fat cat has a pair of upturned almond eyes. The moment he saw him, he suddenly spoke: "Huh? You are the first man brought into the space by the master."

Ji Shaohui was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly The fat cat picked up!

"Fat, cute, cute, can talk, looks very smart, looks like a mutation! I like it!"

After Dahei came in, he saw Ji Shaohui looking at Xiaoling in his hand with burning eyes.

And Xiao Ling, who was screaming, lifted his hind paw vigorously and kicked Ji Shaohui.