Chapter 541-550

Chapter 541

Because there are natural disasters everywhere now, and they are all destroyed, today's survivors have stayed in buildings such as the shelter base in H City, and never take a step out of the shelter unless necessary!

After Xia Sisi decided to go to the desert as soon as possible, Colonel Zheng also praised it.

But, before that...

"Sisi girl, in fact, the official has some plans. This is a war for all of us, and everyone needs to participate in it, perhaps to knock down the man in the desert. So... we should work together."

Colonel Zheng said seriously.

"Whether it is rare ore or the power produced by those special groups, we need to gather the power of the whole world so that we can dare to let you enter the desert. This is the meaning of the old commander, and it is also the unanimous decision of the official upper management.

Hearing what Colonel Zheng said, Xia Sisi nodded gently: "Okay, I see."

This is the last battle.

It is a war related to human survival.

In any case, you can only win but not lose.

Xia Sisi called Ji Shaohui out of the space, and the official sent a team of people from the upper class on this day.

This team is an expert in all fields.

They have only one purpose to come together - to study the next plan.

Here, Xia Sisi saw Wan Jing again.

Compared with the previous unruly, with some obsession with Ji Shaohui, Wanjing's face is serious at this moment, and there is a sense of justice all over his body.

In addition to... he has become Ji Shaohui's brain-damaged fan since the last time he had the same Ji Shaohui. There is no change now.

During the tactical discussion, as long as Ji Shaohui said it, he would support it unconditionally.

If Ji Shaohui opposes it, he will oppose it unconditionally.

Ji Shaohui will seriously explore and implement the direction pointed out.

Ji Shaohui was the first to raise his hand to participate in the experimental method proposed by Ji Shaohui.

Even Xia Sisi wanted to visit their discussions several times, but she couldn't stand it.

There is a kind of impulse to pull Wan Jing away from Ji Shaohui - this is obviously to pull hatred for Ji Shaohui!

Ji Shaohui doesn't talk much in the first place, and he doesn't like to explain his analysis process. He often becomes the public enemy of other experts - mainly because he can't keep up with Ji Shaohui's thinking.

Wan Jing was next to him, and the flattery of the brain-damaged fans made Ji Shaohui the target of public criticism.

The main reason is that sometimes... Wan Jing can't explain it, and he can't keep up with Ji Shaohui's thinking.

So much so that more than a dozen experts had various discussion in the laboratory for three days, and finally quarreled directly.

They all shocked the old commander and Colonel Zheng!

At that time, Xia Sisi, Lin Yuan and Bai Ze happened to be outside, listening to the quarrel between the literati, and all kinds of strange proper nouns jumped out.

"What foreign language is this? Half of a sentence must be incomprehensible.

Bai Ze held a bag of peanuts in his hand and took out his ears while listening.