Chapter 261-270

Chapter 261

The expressions and actions are very disgusting.

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan made another move.

It's just that this time, the man didn't accept the move, but suddenly flipped backwards and fell directly from the railing! This is the roof of a sixty-six-story building!

"Hee hee hee, I found something interesting."

A man's voice was scattered in the air.

And Xia Sisi ran to the railing, but couldn't find the man anymore.

Xia Sisi looked at Dahei next to him: "Can you still smell him?"

Dahei sniffed around for a long time, and finally looked at the handjob in the air.

The handjob fluttered its wings to convey Dahei's meaning: "Shoveling shit, brother Dahei said that guy is gone, and you can't smell him around here!"

Xiaobai on the side also barked twice, expressing I didn't smell it myself.

Lin Yuan looked at Xia Sisi: "Be careful, he might come back."

Xia Sisi nodded, which was also what she was worried about.

After all, that person is a real mentally ill patient, he can also be invisible, and he is extremely powerful.

He also kept an eye on Xia Sisi.

Xia Sisi suddenly felt that this apartment was not safe anymore!

"Go down first." Now that the plague issue in the shelter has not been completely resolved, Xia Sisi can only go downstairs with Lin Yuan and the others.

Before leaving, she took out two pots of spiritual spring water and poured them directly on the roots of Medusa and Wuzhishan, thinking that the wounds on the two trees should recover after a while.

Lin Yuan was by the side, and didn't ask what Xia Sisi took out. He didn't even ask when he saw sprouts sprouting from the wounds of Medusa and Wuzhishan.

That's how he is. If Xia Sisi doesn't take the initiative to say it, he won't ask.

Xia Sisi said, and he listened carefully.

When he first met Xia Sisi, the moment he saw Dahei, he actually suspected that Xia Sisi was the same person as the person he met upstairs opposite.

Therefore, he paid special attention to Xia Sisi during that time.

But Lin Yuan's way of dealing with things is very simple. He thinks you are a good person and a friend you can associate with, so he will approve of you and ignore some of your "quirks" or even secrets.

After all, in his growing environment, and even later in the mercenary group, he saw many people with secrets and eccentricities, including himself.

He had observed Xia Sisi for a while, and after learning about space, he also suspected that there was space in Xia Sisi.

But he never asked.

Because for him, none of this is necessary.

At the beginning, he recognized Xia Sisi's character and ability, and that was enough.

Later, he was sure that there was room for Xia Sisi, and that he had different feelings for Xia Sisi, so he only focused on his thoughts and approval for Xia Sisi herself.

He won't ask about other things, and he won't say much.

Even, he exposed his space and ability first, which is to show his sincerity.