Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

What Xia Sisi didn't expect was that Lin Yuan was going to "a big" place, and he was actually staring at the granary in a village in the suburbs.

The location of this village is very high, and the grain produced in the village is mostly sorghum and corn.

And before the end of the world, the month is exactly the season for the two crops to dry out.

After the end of the world, it is far away from the crowd, and there should be a large amount of food that has not been moved away.

In fact, according to Xia Sisi's current food storage capacity and the wave of pet rations produced by the system, she can not participate in their activities to find supplies at all.

But when I think that I can't do anything special, it's easy to expose things that I have space to do.

In addition, the more materials, the better, and she agreed.

If you go like this, I'm afraid it will take two days to come back.

During the day, several people held a small meeting to discuss the action at night.

The final conclusion - the most realistic thing is to let the big black pull the car.

In this case, there is a question. Who will stay to see the house?

"Those who stay at home can get a quarter of the food." Xia Sisi said.

A quarter, the big black is also included.

Finally, we discussed it and decided to let Ding Lei stay.

One is that the 66th floor is easy to defend and difficult to attack, and there are few people in the whole building.

As long as they are not deliberately finding fault, the 66th floor will not be broken.

The second is that Xia Sisi can control the big black. After all, he is the shoveling officer of the big black.

Lin Yuan's strength and skills need him more to deal with the crisis outside.

After that, Ding Lei was still a little embarrassed: "I'm watching the door at home. I don't have much effort. I can share less."

"It doesn't matter. If Dahei stayed to look after the house, he would have been divided into the same grain. This is what I discussed with Mr. Lin."

In this way, the evening activities have been settled.

Because I slept well last night, Xia Sisi is not sleepy today.

Xia Sisi took out the spiritual spring water from the space, made a cup of tea for herself, then found two books and looked leisurely in front of the skylight.

At seven or eight o'clock in the evening, Xia Sisi finished feeding two small ones and went around the space again. She found that there was no "demon" in the space today, and everything produced was relatively normal.

In order to act at night, she went back to the room to make up for a nap. When the alarm clock rang at twelve o'clock, she was dressed.

This time, she put the thermostatic clothes inside, and then found a professional-grade jacket to wear on her body, locking the cuffs and trousers tightly, which was light and warm.

She hoarded this jacket before the end of the world. I found a jacket suit on the Internet that can be used for Antarctic investigation, which can be regarded as the top equipment in the extreme cold.

It's just that as usual, it usually needs to be put on a lot of heavy clothes inside, but it's enough to have a constant temperature coat in it.

In Xia Sisi's snow boots, there are "red and green" socks produced by Space.