Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351

    Xia Sisi and the others locked the door of the base and set off to the military base together.

    A few people felt quite fresh, chatting about what the base is like on the way.

    Bai Ze was the most active, guessing what the various bases would look like, using all his life's imagination.

    But when they reached the gate of the base, Bai Ze fell silent.

    This is a... huge disc.

    Seen from the sky, this is really a huge disc, which is basically endless from their perspective.

    According to Liu Can, the base has a diameter of more than ten kilometers, is about four stories high, and the entire area is covered.

    "Although looking at such a large area of ​​buildings, it is difficult to build. But in fact, the overall structure is spliced ​​and some rivets are used, which is also very convenient for disassembly at that time. It can also prevent earthquakes." Xia

    Sisi Gently nodded.

    She was shocked.

    This place is not far from their mobile base, but there is no military base in sight from their location.

    It should be blocked by other buildings, after all, the base is only four stories high now.

    According to Liu Can, it will continue to be built in the later stage, and the base will be built even bigger.

    This base is like a building block, whether it is larger in area or higher in height, it is all achievable.

    The entire base is divided into many areas, including living areas, work areas, study areas, medical areas, etc., and more areas will be built in the future.

    Moreover, the personnel who entered the base, when they first entered, regardless of whether they were soldiers or civilians, all had the right to live in the room for one month free of charge, as well as free food.

    However, after one month, labor will be exchanged for housing rights and food.

    Even for the disabled, the military has set what they can do, so that everyone can invest in the military's next construction, so that everyone can play their best role.

    Of course, there are some who are really unable to work. If there are relatives and friends who are willing to take care of them, the relatives and friends will take care of them.

    As for those who have no relatives and friends and cannot work... In fact, such people no longer exist in the current shelters.

    Because, within a period of time after the end of the world, such people have all died.

    It is so cruel.

    Not long after entering the base, Colonel Zheng also came.

    "It's late, it's late. I'm really busy. The shelter will be moving here in a few days. I'm so busy that there's smoke coming out of my head. I didn't even have time to pick you up." Colonel Zheng scratched his head and said

    . .

    Colonel Zheng looked thinner than before. He was wearing a military vest at the moment, showing his toned muscles.

    I have to say that after Colonel Zheng lost some weight recently, he looks a little more...handsome than before.

    It's just that the ruffian in the corners of the eyes and brows is still exactly the same as before.