Chapter 551-564

Chapter 551

Xia Sisi and Lin Yuan are really tired.

But even so, several people are still vigilant.

But... it's too quiet.

Everything around is too quiet.

Except for the roar of the plane engine, it seems that nothing can be heard.

Xia Sisi woke up once and looked around to see what Sun Yu was doing.

But... she didn't see it.

At this moment, Fang Chuci is flying the plane, and Ding Lei is already resting.

Xia Si thought that maybe Sun Yu was more fortunate. He didn't encounter an attack, so he fell asleep.

Bai Ze was the most heartless. He slept upside down, drooling on his mouth, and he didn't know what he was dreaming. The corners of his mouth were full of smiles, and occasionally made a silly laugh of "hey hey hey", but the sound of the plane engine was too loud, and his slight laughter was quickly buried.

Ding Lei curled up in the corner and slept peacefully. She learned how to get a quick sleep in the army, which seemed to be very effective.

And the gray machine and the big black were directly taken back to the space by Xia Sisi.

Lin Yuan also has a way to sleep quickly, so he fell asleep soon after lying down.

He now regards Sun Yu as his comrade-in-arms, so he gives his back to Sun Yu, and he is not afraid of anything.

The plane is driving normally.

Soon, Lin Yuan woke up first.

He looked around, and everyone else was still sleeping. After looking at the time, it had been two hours!

In these two hours, he went into deep sleep and slept extremely peacefully. He was ready to change Fang Chuci's shift, take a meeting plane, and let Fang Chuci rest for a while.

Thinking about this, he stood up and prepared to go to the nose of the plane.

At this time, he found that... Sun Yu was not in the plane at all.

Thinking of the temperature outside now, and in addition, he didn't wear protective clothing at all, Lin Yuan was a little worried.

He looked out of the window.

Then I saw... Bloody Rain.

It's raining blood outside the window!

Lin Yuan was immediately alerted by his sensitivity to blood.

He leaned against the window, put his head close to the window, and looked out.

I saw that the outside was dense, with countless mutants!

It can be described as overwhelming!

There are all kinds of these mutants, including swallows, bacuses, swans, and the most sparrows!

They attacked in one direction, but without attacking, they fell down and turned into a beach of flesh and blood.

I also want to know that Sun Yu must be attacking these animals.

Lin Yuan was stunned at this moment.

He wants to change direction so that he can see Sun Yu more clearly...

Then, he saw a very magical scene in a window.

Sun Yu's whole body was stained with blood. He couldn't tell whether it was his blood or the blood of other creatures.