Chapter 161-180

Chapter 161

"Xia Sisi, thank you and Lin Yuan for your blessing. The old commander's injury is now fine now. I ate a whole bowl of steamed egg custard this morning! I'm so energetic when I speak.

Colonel Zheng said, "Before stepping forward, he will shake hands with Xia Sisi.

Xia Sisi knew Colonel Zheng's problem of looking for people to shake hands everywhere. This time, she directly dodged himself: "Ole, okay, don't put a high hat on me. Colonel Zheng has something to say, just say it directly.

Colonel Zheng saw that he didn't hold his hand. He continued to take back his hands and began to rub his hands left and right: "Oh, what are you talking about? It's as if I have something to do as soon as I come to you."

Xia Sisi: "So, Colonel Zheng, please wait for me at the door. What can I do?"

Colonel Zheng: "Yes."

Xia Sisi: "..."

Xia Sisi complained crazily in her heart at this moment - this is not old, but it's old and cunning. It's been chat-ciful for a long time. Isn't it still looking for you to find something? I knew that Colonel Zheng didn't go to the Three Treasures Hall.

At this moment, there was no one else on the sixty-fourth floor. Colonel Zheng didn't even take the soldiers with him, so he took Xia Sisi to talk quietly.

I heard from Colonel Zheng that it turned out that he visited the old commander yesterday afternoon and had dinner with the old commander this morning. Seeing that the old commander was in good spirits, in a good mood, and in good physical condition, I wanted to talk to the old commander about himself.

He followed Lin Yuan and Xia Sisi, and told him that the Lin family had made a lot of trouble in the middle of the night.

Who would have thought that after hearing this, the old commander first laughed three times and felt very happy. Later, he began to teach with Colonel Zheng's ear.

It's really Colonel Zheng's ears.

"You don't know that when the old commander beats me, it's like beating an old cow! But I can really see that the old commander's injury has recovered well.

Colonel Zheng said with a smile.

Xia Sisi looked at Colonel Zheng. His burly figure really looked a little like an old cow...

From these exchanges, Xia Sisi has generally known the relationship between Colonel Zheng and the old commander.

Colonel Zheng is an orphan. He joined the army as a teenager and was under the command of the old commander.

Later, Colonel Zheng almost robbed his military exploits when he went to war, and it was the old commander who helped Colonel Zheng to be fair.

When Colonel Zheng returned from the war, he continued to work under the old commander. For several years, the old commander had absolute trust and absolute care for Colonel Zheng.

The old commander has no children, and Colonel Zheng has no relatives.

The old commander has a kindness to Colonel Zheng, and the relationship between Colonel Zheng and the old commander is also a relationship between the adoptive father and the adopted son in addition to the superiors and subordinates.

So when he heard that Colonel Zheng broke into the Lin family in the middle of the night in order to kill and avenge himself, the old commander was directly anxious.

"Oh, the old commander is afraid that something will happen to me, but don't you think I'm back with nothing?"

Colonel Zheng said with a smile.