Chapter 501-510

Chapter 501 See the Seaman Again

Xia Sisi didn't cross Lin Yuan in the end.

She still threw the "Lin Yuan's own panda" to Lin Yuan to take care of.

Lin Yuan happily took the panda over and carefully learned to breastfeed like Xia Sisi, which was more or less like a super dad.

However, in Xia Sisi's eyes, he is also a little naive.

This is Lin Yuan, who Xia Sisi has never seen before.

But now she has no choice - let him do it.

The two of them played with the little panda for a while, almost for more than an hour.

Until the little panda fell asleep, Lin Yuan directly took out a piece of clothes from the space, wrapped the little panda and carried it on his back.

In fact, Xia Sisi didn't take the little panda very well. She originally thought that the little panda was just put in the space and the panda in the space as a companion.

I didn't expect Lin Yuan to be like this, but it seemed that he was going to take care of the child in person...

Just... let him go.

Previously, Lin Yuan and Xia Sisi set a rare ore collection plan for the surrounding cities, as well as the urban area where they are now.

The two decided to hide for a few days first. One is to see how the little panda in front of the face has changed, and the second is to continue to hide from Dacheng.

During this period, the two also changed several places and did not continue to live in one place.

Moreover, the distance they walked is getting farther and farther.

Along the way in the past few days, the two of them also collected some rare ores.

And Bai Ze and Xiao Bai and the gray machine in the space woke up.

It's just that I'm still a little weak.

Bai Ze said that he should follow the space.

"Sisi, just let me out! I really don't want to stay in the space! It's really boring."

Bai Ze said and glanced at Ji Shaohui in the space.

Ji Shaohui recently cut his hair.

Cut into the shortest inch head.

Because since he began to bully Wuzhishan, that Medusa seems to have quarreled with him.

Now, even if he doesn't bully Wuzhishan, Medusa occasionally comes to his head when he is unhappy.

It made him miserable, and finally he cut it directly.

After waking up, Bai Ze found that Ji Shaohui had cut his hair and howled loudly for a long time. The sound was as if he had cut his own hair.

"It's boring. There was a Shaohui brother playing before. Now Shaohui has cut his hair, and it's meaningless at all."

Xia Sisi was helpless to hear the reason why Bai Ze said was "un interesting".

"In fact, there are still a lot of fun in the space. You'd better rest a few more days."

With that, Xia Sisi pointed to the location of the livestock farm.

"There is a particularly arrogant big golden snake over there. You see, it is rotten every day now. In fact, it was very powerful before."

"There are also those penguins, which are a loving couple. Try to break them up. Maybe they can produce some other by-products if they are broken up."