Chapter 421-430

Chapter 421

Just as he was still one meter away and was about to walk to Ji Shaohui's noodles, Ji Shaohui suddenly took out a scalpel from his pocket and looked at him with a guard: "What are you doing?"

Mr. Black immediately waved his hand and squeezed out a very friendly smile: "Actually, I want to ask you for help..."

In the shaking of the mountain, Mr. Black almost burst into tears and said the fact that he was terminally ill and was not long, and then said to Ji Shaohui very sincerely, "Shaohui is the same, I know you can't forgive me. Knowing that I once missed something, don't you think I'm changing it now? And every time Xia Sisi came to me to copy the power, I never said no word. And I'm alive. No matter when Xia Si wants to copy the power, I can use it for her, which is equivalent to her having my power infinitely.

Mr. Black felt that he had never been so nervous when he was the boss of the hiring group.

He also thought about a lot of reasons later, almost all of which were for him to survive, which could be useful to Ji Shaohui and others, to the military to deal with the end of the world, and even to Blue Star's future to the end of the world...

These are the reasons he thought of day and night. He thought that one day he would meet Ji Shaohui, which could make him feel that he was a useful person, and reached out to save him.

But he didn't expect that after his words, Ji Shaohui's eyes became more and more fierce, and then he still moved his knife!

However, this time, the knife was actually... cut to his own.

Ji Shaohui is clean and neat!

Even the anxious old commander next to him was scared, so he almost called the soldiers to stop Ji Shaohui to commit suicide.

But Ji Shaohui raised it high and fell gently. He cut a small cut on his finger.

Then, Ji Shaohui squeezed his blood into the cup. With only one drop, he immediately put his finger in his mouth and sucked it a few times, as if he was afraid of waste.

Then, he took out several unknown drugs from his pocket and squeezed a few drops into the cup, turning the half-cup of transparent water into a... sauce-colored, and smelled extremely fishy, a large glass of water.

After doing this, Ji Shaohui put the glass of water in front of Mr. Black: "You're right. Sisi likes your power. You can't die. Drink it. You can't die after drinking it.

Mr. Black looked at this cup of unknown liquid and was dumbfounded in an instant.

However, he didn't say anything and drank it directly.

On the way, he almost vomited and drank it with him.

Mr. Black thought to himself that no matter how hard it is to drink, this is also a life-saving medicine, and you must not vomit!

Then, he had diarrhea for three days.

But the miracle is that his cancer was completely cured three days later!

Not only that, but also in good health. It tastes good, and even the power has been improved!

Originally, he used his power once a week so that he would not exceed the load of his body.

After he drank the glass given to him by Ji Shaohui, he could use that power almost every two days, and what he could see was clearer and clearer!

Since then, Mr. Black has become a fan of Ji Shaohui, and he almost burned incense for Ji Shaohui. Every time he saw Xia Sisi, he would ask Ji Shaohui.