Chapter 141-160

Chapter 141

Xiao Bai was soon brought back by Da Hei's neck.

It's just that the little thing doesn't seem to be convinced. He keeps shaking his four little paws and is not honest in the air.

Da Hei pulled his face, took Xiao Bai to Lin Yuan's side, and then raised his eyelids to look at Lin Yuan. Obviously, he was talking about who's dog and who took it.

Xia Sisi took the opportunity to look at Xiao Bai - well, it's a little bitch.

Lin Yuan brought over Xiao Bai, who was stained with a piece of cake, said goodbye to Xia Sisi, and went back to the house with Bai Ze.

Xia Sisi took Dahei, dodged a string of shit and urine footprints stepped on by Xiaobai, and also went back to the room.

After a while, she was still holding a mop and a rag, ready to clean up the corridor.

After all, the blood stains in the corridor yesterday were all cleaned up by Lin Yuan.

When I cleaned up the corridor and was ready to go back to bed, I saw the door of Lin Yuan's house open.

Lin Yuan came out, with a tired face, with a silverfinch standing on his shoulders and a little white who wanted to run crazy as soon as he went out.

But soon, Lin Yuan grabbed the back of his neck.

"Xia Sisi, how did Da Hei learn to go to the toilet?"

Xia Sisi didn't expect that Lin Yuan would ask this question as soon as he opened his mouth.

Look at the little white in Lin Yuan's hand.

Xia Sisi was stunned!

This unlucky child was carried by Lin Yuan's back neck, and he was still peeing. He directly peed Lin Yuan's upper.

Lin Yuan's face turned cold in an instant.

"I have cat litter at home, so I can let it learn to go to the toilet on cat litter. However, it is still young now, so I'm afraid it can't be completely suffocated.

Xia Sisi has raised a dog, and it will only take three months to see Xiao Bai.

Five months ago, the dog was like a child who had just been born. The body organs were still immature, so they would unconsciously urinate randomly...

However, Xia Sisi quickly thought of a way.

She called Dahei over and talked to Dahei for a long time, thinking about whether she could let Dahei talk to Xiaobai.

Da Hei walked to Xiao Bai with some disgust and grinned at Xiao Bai for a long time.

Then... Xiaobai actually let out a wolf howling? It's like not convinced.

The big black face drooped in an instant, and he patted it with a paw.

Xiaobai is honest.

Then Dahei turned around and went back to the house, with a deep reputation and fame.

"Well, it should be all right."

Xia Sisi sent Lin Yuan two bags of cat litter and told Lin Yuan how to use it.

Lin Yuan nodded, looking relieved.

Sure enough, Lin Yuan later said that although Xiaobai still couldn't hold back his shit and urine, he was completely conscious of going to the cat litter to solve the problem, and the house was instantly much cleaner.

At this time, Xia Sisi saw that she had finished cleaning up and wanted to go back to the house, but was stopped by Lin Yuan.

"Xia Sisi."