Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331

During the extremely cold period before, it was so cold outside that it was drowsy all day long. But because of the mutation, it eats a lot, and it will wake up from starvation after sleeping for a while, so it can only go for food.

Go foraging for food, but it was caught by humans, and it was stabbed in the gaps in the scales every day. After the needle was inserted, it felt that it was no longer itself, and its temper became irritable, not to mention that the whole snake felt uncomfortable.

When it escaped, its horn was inexplicably cut off by a female Twoleg! It has never been wronged.

After escaping, it was domineering outside, ate and drank several times, and finally grew some meat, so it wanted to take a good winter sleep for a while.

But I didn't expect that many two-legged beasts wanted to kill it to eat meat, making it very noisy!

There was another time in the middle, some Twolegs wearing green clothes and driving a big cart, not only crushed the nest it dug, but also used some flaming weapons on it!

It fought back angrily, but unexpectedly, it was blown up several times by some weapons. In the end, the group of people seemed to be aggrieved and ran away-but it had just slept for a short time, and just after eating and wanted to gain weight, it was woken up by the group of people in green clothes. The aggrieved thing is It is right.

Later, in order to sleep well and gain weight, it had to escape into the depths of the forest.

At this time, the extreme cold is over, and it is not so cold anymore. It can also happily eat some small animals, sleep well and grow fat.

But... It didn't take long, it really felt like just a few days, and the weather started to get hot again.

It is such a big snake that it urgently found a cave and hid it, just thinking about hiding.

Who would have thought that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, so hot that the whole snake doesn't feel well.

It's also extremely lazy-you know, snakes are a kind of slow-moving and lazy guy. They can be paralyzed for several days after eating a meal, and sometimes they can even go without eating for a month if they eat too much- It's so hot that it can't be comfortable even if it wants to lie down.

At this juncture, I didn't expect to see the female Twolegs with its horn broken again.

With old and new grudges, it wanted to eat the two-legged beast and the big fat black dog together. Who would have thought...it was completely abused.

At that time, the big snake used its not very bright head, and couldn't figure out what was wrong with him.

It just wants to lie down well, eat and sleep, eat and sleep, bask in the sun when it has time, and dig a hole to sleep in winter when it's free. Why is it so difficult?

Until...it got to this magical place.

This is simply heaven!

You don't have to hunt for food by yourself, you don't have to fight, you can have something to eat directly in front of you!

The temperature is suitable, the humidity is suitable, and there are sunbaths to shine.

It can be paralyzed as much as it wants, and no one will ruin it even if it digs a hole.

Is there such a good thing?

The whole snake is very comfortable!

This reminds me of the scene of sleeping on the sand in the zoo before the end of the world.