Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281

At this moment, Lin Yuan was sitting in the barrel with water soaked up to about chest level.

He was wearing a pair of tight black swimming trunks and nothing else.

The clear spiritual spring water surrounded his body, and his abdominal muscles and strong legs were looming in the wooden barrel.

Well, Xia Sisi took a few more glances, and then withdrew her gaze.

Who would have thought that she just took such a small look here, and the handjob on the side fluttered its wings and shouted: "Poop shovel, shit shovel, why are you looking at Brother Lin's wooden barrel? There is something in it!" What's the fun?"

Xia Sisi's face turned red immediately, she quickly stretched out her hand, and pushed the handjob that was standing next to her barrel, ready to jump in, into the barrel-well, making this noise so loud The blind parrot shut up.

The handjob was pushed into the barrel by Xia Sisi with a "plop", and immediately flapped its wings: "I don't want to be in the barrel for shoveling excrement, I'm going to find Miss Yinque!" Saying this, the drowned bird

shook He plucked the feathers off his body and flew away.

On the other side, Yinque, who was in a super big wooden bucket with Xiaobai, tilted his head slightly, looked at the handjob flying over, without any expression, just moved out of the way a little.

But just this small movement of Yinque made Handler very excited: "Miss Yinque, I'm here!"

Xia Sisi hugged Dahei who had shrunk beside him, and brushed Dahei with her head down, He didn't dare to look at Lin Yuan again.

She didn't notice that the corners of Lin Yuan's mouth curled up, and he deliberately straightened his body to make his body look more upright and his muscles smoother and more beautiful, as if he wanted to show himself a little.

But Lin Yuan's muscles are indeed quite impressive.

If it were any other little girl, I'm afraid she would have to look at her a little more.

And Bai Ze, who was next to Lin Yuan, saw this scene, and this young man with a small brain and a big melon seed seemed to be enlightened instantly - there seems to be something wrong with these two people! It seems that he still owes sister Sisi a favor, can he start from here?

Bai Ze stroked his chin, already immersed in serious thinking.

Xia Sisi also took out the monkey and put it in the wooden barrel. Since the monkey was too small, she could only put it on Dahei's back.

On the roof above the sixty-sixth floor, there are also two larger porcelain basins, which are also filled with spiritual spring water, and Wuzhishan and Medusa are also absorbed by their roots on the comfortable side. Lingquan water, while taking a bath.

If you want to upgrade, you must upgrade all the staff!

Just like that, a few people drank the water from the spiritual spring, took a bath in the spiritual spring, and chatted casually.

The first to fall asleep were Yinque, Xiaobai, and the pony named "Dunzi" by Baize.

Especially Dunzi, since he just came out not long ago, he didn't undergo any transformation before. After drinking a few mouthfuls of spiritual spring water, he fell asleep in the wooden barrel. The long neck of the horse drooped on the edge of the wooden barrel, The tongue is still protruding from the mouth, which looks quite funny.