Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301

    When Xia Sisi was still laughing so hard that she couldn't breathe, she felt the figure beside her flicker.

    It was Ji Shaohui who walked over.

    He actually just skipped over Lin Yuan, who was full of laughter, and rushed into the room, heading straight for the small cakes on the table...

    Bai Ze suddenly came over at this moment, and stood not far away , and shouted at Xia Sisi: "Sister Sisi, brother asked me to wear today's outfit! I... didn't force him! He... wanted to make you... happy... ah!" Well, the reason why I

    said It was intermittent, because although Bai Ze deliberately kept some distance and didn't dare to get so close to Lin Yuan, he was still chased and beaten by Lin Yuan wielding a spatula.

    In two sentences, he was caught up.

    Xia Sisi watched Ji Shaohui eating cake, Bai Ze being beaten, Lin Yuan wielding a spatula, and a few little ones gathered together as if they were whispering, and felt that this New Year's Eve was really good.

    Several people had a lively New Year's Eve dinner.

    Xia Sisi prepared a lot of fresh vegetables.

    Lin Yuan also cooked a large table of dishes based on the materials at hand.

    There is still Xia Sisi's favorite chestnut chicken.

    A few people don't care about the intrigue in the refuge downstairs at the moment.

    Also temporarily forget the dangers and wars in the past few months.

    Just like an ordinary family, they had a lively meal.

    The finale must be dumplings.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Yuanhe's dumpling fillings are also very good, salty and delicious, with a firm skin.

    When Xia Sisi took her first bite of the dumpling, she felt a gaze shot from the opposite side.

    She raised her head and saw Lin Yuan was looking at her.

    She raised her eyebrows, as if she was asking - what's wrong?

    "Happy New Year." Lin Yuan said.

    Xia Sisi quickly swallowed the dumplings in her mouth, and said, "Happy Chinese New Year."

    "Ah, it's past twelve o'clock! It's the new year!"

    Bai Ze stood up suddenly and shouted loudly.

    Although it was the end of the world, several people had watches on their hands.

    Xia Sisi looked down, hehe, it's really past twelve o'clock.

    Lin Yuan cooked this New Year's Eve dinner for a full four hours, and it was already eleven o'clock in the evening when the meal was served.

    Xia Sisi was just about to say some New Year's wishes when she saw Bai Ze over there walking to the table and knelt down with a "plop".

    "Brother, Sister Sisi, Brother Shaohui! Happy Chinese New Year, Bai Ze is here to wish you New Year greetings!"

    Xia Sisi laughed with a "puchi", a heartfelt smile.

    Speaking of which, because her parents died early, she has not seen this custom for a long time.

    Only when she was young, she kowtowed to her grandparents to pay New Year's greetings.

    Of course, after the New Year's greeting...