Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Xia Sisi took out her hidden knife from the space and stared at the hole cautiously.

She just turned the light on the top of her head to dark yellow in order not to anger the mutant cats.

Now, in order to face this unknown animal, she gently pressed the button on the headlight, and the light degraded from dark yellow to pale.

For a moment, she saw clearly the claw at the mouth of the hole. The root was not a black claw, and the claw was obviously stained with black and red blood!

In an instant, Xia Sisi raised her heart to her throat - did something happen to Dahei?

It was also at this time that the little thing finally got out of the hole.

The triangular head, small scarlet eyes, and dark yellow fur all over.

That's a weasel!

A weasel with a body half a meter wide and fierce light in its eyes.

After the weasel appeared, the mutant cat behind him began to roar, like a threat and fear.

They paced anxiously behind Xia Sisi, and were even not afraid of the body of the mutant white cat on Xia Sisi.

There is quite a way to rush up and fight with the weasel.

The weasel was also not afraid. At the mouth of the cave, he looked at the group of mutant cats and Xia Sisi, the initial threat of their teeth.

The weasel is basically a carnivore, such as chickens, lizards, frogs and fish, but occasionally eat some tree roots and sweet potato cubes.

Ordinary weasels will eat kittens that have just opened their eyes and do not have much fighting ability.

And this weasel is about half a meter wide now, and its length must be more than two meters!

It's several times bigger than its ordinary size!

Compared with the cats behind Xia Sisi, the evolution of this weasel is obviously more powerful.

Moreover, in the eyes of this weasel, those cats are food!

Not only that, when the weasel saw Xia Sisi, his eyes were not afraid at all, and even with a little provocation.

Especially at the moment of seeing the gray machine, the mutant weasel's eyes lit up.

We all know that the weasel's favorite food is these birds! After all, those who raised chickens and ducks before were not favored by weasels.

The gray plane did not dare to make a sound and circled uneasily in the air in fear.

"Meow~"

"Meow!"

The cats behind him were even more restless.

Xia Sisi found that now this group of cats seems to be led by the black cat.

The black cat looked at the weasel the most hateful. He wanted to rush up and fight many times, but he did not act because he was afraid of the smell of the mutant white cat's body on Xia Sisi's body.

Xia Sisi held the knife tightly and observed the situation on both sides while worrying about the big black.

She can enter the space immediately, but Dahei hasn't come out yet. She is afraid that after she leaves, Dahei will not find herself again.

When she found that the weasel finally turned his eyes to her side, she knew that the weasel still wanted to eat the gray machine in the end.

I just want to put the gray machine into the space first.