Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Return of rebirth

Xia Sisi suddenly woke up and struggled. She picked up the things next to her and smashed them out.

In my mind, it was all the panic of being hung up and bleeding.

But the scene in front of her made her a little distracted.

I can't believe that this is her bathroom before the end of the world!

It has been ten years since the end of the world. Xia Sisi has left H City for a long time. How could she return to her bathroom again?

"Turn around and leave, I can't say anything..."

Looking along the song, it was the mobile phone placed by the pool, and there was a photo of her and Lin Yi's couple on the pink mobile phone case.

Didn't the mobile phone go unusable for a long time? Isn't she... being bleed and divided?

The fear brought by the knife cutting through the skin, as well as the drop of blood along the fingertips, the despair of life that keeps passing, still surrounds the heart.

And that bastard Lin Yi! Nowadays, as long as she sees this face, Xia Sisi feels nauseous!

Picking up the mobile phone in disbelief, Xia Sisi felt that her hands were trembling.

The time shown above is January 26, 5023, and there are still three months before the end of the world.

Is she... reborn?

After a long time, I remembered how to use my mobile phone.

Xia Sisi turned off the music in her mobile phone. I got up and stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror.

Dark and bright shawl long hair, slightly raised peach blossom eyes, tall nose bridge, and a beautiful face. There is no scar on the whole body except that I scratched my thigh when I was ten years old.

After the end of the world, in order not to be remembered by those men who had different ideas, Xia Sisi shaved himself into a bald head. But in an unordered world, those men are like crazy wild dogs.

In the end, there was nothing she could do. Xia Sisi had to destroy her face. Three curved scars, from her chin to the middle of her eyebrows, it hurts to the bone!

Suddenly, she thought of something and put on her clothes and began to look for it.

Soon, she found the ring that was put on the dresser by Xia Sisi.

It is a quaint ring. The old silver is inlaid with good jade, the color of yang green, and the size of a pigeon egg.

It was given to her by Lin Yi.

But before that, it was Xia Sisi's grandfather who gave it to the Lin family as a witness of friendship! This is originally the thing of the Xia family!

Xia Sisi quickly cut her finger with the fruit knife next to her and dripped her blood on the ring. The original emerald green ring face sucked the blood beads in, and the ring face also changed from emerald green to gorgeous red.

And a space suddenly appeared in Xia Sisi's mind. The space is about the size of three basketball courts, and there is a thick white fog at the edge.

Xia Sisi tried to put the cup on the table into the space. Sure enough, the cup on the table disappeared, and a small cup with a smiling face appeared in the corner of the space in my mind.

The corners of his mouth rose, and Xia Sisi found that there was room in the ring Lin Yi gave her to leave in the last life, but he never used this convenience to give Xia Sisi a little benefit, and even he was the one who finally sent Xia Sisi to bleed!