Chapter Thirty- Five

~Kace~

" Can we just begin ?" Sonny asked impatiently. " It's been over an hour."

"We have to wait for Reid and Graham to get here," I said trying to ease his impatience.

We were in the house waiting in the living room for Reid and Graham to get here. We had agreed on formulating a plan to somehow invade Zaynab and call an end to all of this. After another thrifty minutes, they finally walked through the front door.

" Sorry, sorry, we're late," Reid said walking in and raising his hands in surrender. Graham walked in with his arm around a blond-haired girl wearing a short red dress and black shades and I immediately understood why he was so late.

" Where the hell have you two been ?" Sonny asked them sounding furious.

" It's all Graham's fault, " Reid answered. " As you can already see. "

" Do you ever take anything seriously?"

" I understand you're upset," Graham answered Sonny. " But I couldn't leave ......sorry baby, what's your name again. "

Sonny and I both rolled our eyes and I let out a breath.

"Okay enough," I said. " You guys are already late. You know we're running out of time and Zaynab is still on our tail. "

" Sorry boss, " Graham apologised sitting on the couch and the girl he came here with sat next to him.

" Graham, this meeting is strictly for the four of us, " I said and smiles at the girl kindly because she was smiling at me.

" Oh right, right, ummh Amber-"

"Abby," she corrected him and surprisingly didn't look offended at all.

"Oh sorry, wait for me in my room okay? It's upstairs the first door you see. "

Before she left he kissed her on her cheek and she giggled like a cartoon character.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sonny asked him again. I was shocked he wasn't used won't by now.

" What? The ladies love me. "

" Let's just get started," I said ending their discussion.

" Sure," Reid agreed.

Before I could begin speaking we all heard the front door open and we paused to see who it was.

" I'm right in time I see," Timothy said walking into the living room.

It was clear the guys including myself we're confused by his presence here as we watched him walk over to one of the couches and take a seat.

"Who invited him?" Reid asked.

"Wasn't me," Sonny responded.

"No invitation needed gentlemen. Clearly, you need all the help you can get."

"But you can't just waltz in here," Reid interjected.

"I just did," Timothy said smiling mockingly.

"Do you guys want me to take him out -."

"Enough, " Graham and I said at the same time.

" He's right, we do need art the help we can get," I continued.

" And his most likely on our side, given his relationship with his sister, " Graham added.

"This isn't even about my sister," Timothy interjected. " Honestly I just feel sorry for ya'll. "