Chapter Thirty - Six

~Sayd~

It had been a week since I had seen Kace again, and exactly a week since I said yes and officially became mate. Immediately after, of course, I told Mera about it and she was leaping for joy and went on nonstop about how hot he was and how we'd have adorable babies and maybe even wolf babies. I was still in the acceptance stage that he was a wolf.

" Is Kace still coming over?"

"Yeah, I should think so, " I said searching my closet for shoes.

Most of the communication we had for the past week was over phone calls and texts because he had to work and also keep a lookout for Zaynab. Which was another thing that worried me, that Zaynab could pop up any second and ruin the fairytale I was currently living. It was the reason Kace was coming over today, to teach us some self-defence in case of anything.

I know it had only been a week but it was an incredible one and I liked Kace a lot and that made me so excited. I found myself looking forward to when I would see him next.

When I heard the doorbell ring I got up embarrassingly fast.

" Wow you have been waiting for him your whole life haven't you?" Mera teased.

" I -," I stammered. " I just don't want to keep him waiting long outside. "

" Sure," she smirked.

I ignored her sarcasm and walked out of my room and down the stairs. It was stupid that I was wondering if I looked okay considering Kace had already seen me at my worst which was in the morning but silently still hoped I did.

I opened the front door and immediately I saw him standing on the other side. Before he walked in he smirked at me mischievously then circled his hands around my waist and pulled me in and met his lips crashed against mine.

My hands went up to either side of his face and I let out a giggle as he kissed me. I felt the excitement build up in me.

" I can see someone missed me," I said against his lips.

"You have no idea. "

Because of our height difference, I stood on my toes and placed my hand behind his neck to deepen our kiss. I was caught by surprise when he put his hands right under my ass and lifted me from the floor with ease. I secretly loved this sensual side of him that seemed to never get enough of me. My legs instinctively wrapped around his torso and I continued to kiss him. His kisses were sweet and gentle, and as we kissed with my back against the wall, I was ignorant of the fact that Mera was also in the house. Again I felt him harden against my center just like the last time we had a steamy make-out session on the sink.

"Kace," I struggled to speak as his lips hungrily moved down my neck and then my neck.

" Uhuh," he said still marking his territory along my neck.

" Mera is upstairs. "

I expected him to pull away but he didn't. His hands moved to my legs the he put me down on a bookcase that was nearby. I looked at him momentarily trying to decipher his thoughts and the only thing I saw was hunger and longing......for me. I could tell he was looking forward to seeing me just as I was longing to see him. To feel him. To touch him.

Again his lips crashed on mine fiercely which set my insides on fire all over again. As we kissed like there was no tomorrow, his hands found their way underneath my shirt. My hands moved through his hair and to the back of his neck pulling him closer to me as he teased my skin with his gentle touch.

"I want to wait longer for you Sayd," his voice was hot against my skin. " but you make it so hard for me to. "

His hands slowly moved up my shirt and I felt something explode in me when he softly and gently brushed against my breast. I inevitably let out a breathy moan as I felt my nipple harden against the tips of his fingers.

His hand now held my entire breast as he massaged me gently. I wanted him, that was for sure. As much as he wanted me. I wanted to feel him, and I knew just how much by the growing wetness between my legs.

"Kace...," I called his name like I was begging for him because I probably was.

"Sayd...," he said my name back knowing perfectly well what he was doing to me. I was only wearing a string top and shorts so when he expertly parted my legs and touched my centre I knew there was no going back.

I gasped and tilted my head back as he began to massage me slowly.

"Is this how much you want me Sayd?" I knew my wetness had now moistened my shorts and normally I would be embarrassed of it but not now, not with what his hands were doing to me.

He spoke against my ears as he rubbed me harder against the fabric.

I could hear him and at the same time, I couldn't. My fingers dug into his back and my mouth shaped into an 'O' as he went on. Just as I was about to respond the door upstairs opened.

"Sayd? Are you still down there?"

I held his hands to push him away but somehow I just pulled him closer to me. I wanted him to stop.

I didn't want him to stop.

He planted another kiss on my neck, biting my skin there sure enough to leave a mark then another one against my ear lobe.

" Answer her. "

He knew I couldn't, not as he was doing this to me. I helped him rock myself against his fingers as I felt myself reach my high. Again my fingers dig into his skin as drivers rocked through my body. His hand covered my mouth as I reached my climax and it was a good thing he did because I could hardly remain silent.

"Sayd?" I could now hear Mera descend the staircase that would lead to where we were.

"Yeah, I'm here," gosh my voice was shakey. I felt embarrassed by how he did that to me with just his hands.

He quietly helped me off the bookcase straightened my shirt for me and fixed my hair. I could feel that I was still soaking wet. I took one look at him before I walked to where Mera was.

"Hey. "

Her eyebrows furrowed when she looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am," I was completely out of breath even I could feel it.

"You look flushed. "

"I'm fine. " I assured her pushing my hair to the side.

She remained silent and studied my face.

"Well okay, " she finally responded. " Is Kace here already? "

"Yeah, he is, " I gestured at the door. " I'm just from letting him in. "

"Sure you are. "

Vote, vote, vote 🥰🥰