Chapter Six

~Sayd~

I opened my eyes slowly as the warm rays of the sun touched my face. Before I got up I turned on the bed feeling the soft blanket I was covered in against my skin. Stretching myself across the bed, I  ran my fingers roughly through my hair and scratched my scalp where I felt an itch. When I opened my eyes it began to register to me that this wasn't my room, to begin with, the bed was massive and the room itself was huge too.

I sat up abruptly. Where on earth was I? My mind inevitably began to think the worst. I checked under the sheets and was glad that my clothes were still on.  Maybe I was kidnapped or drugged. I crawled out of bed fast with every thought screaming at me to get out of wherever this place was.

" Ow, " I winced when I felt my head pound.

" Expect to have a massive headache for a few hours, " someone said opening the door to the room I was in.

With growing panic, I turned around to see who it was and I recognised him was the guy who ignored me from my class. Was I in his house? And if so how did I get here? I tried to recall memories of the previous night but all I could remember was him beating up Danté.

When he began to walk toward me I took several steps back until I hit the bed and he narrowed his eyes in confusion.

" Take these," he stretched out his hand in them, a glass of water and two pills.

" What on earth am I doing here?" I asked him ignoring the meds.

" You passed out at the party last night so I brought you here," he answered casually.

"You what? " I asked him. " Why would you do that? "

He narrowed his eyes at me again. " I believe the word is thank you. "

"You just see a girl laying on the floor and you decide to carry her to your house?"

"Hold on," He said gesturing with his hands. "This is not that type of show lady. "

"And how would I know that? I don't know you. "

"Because I didn't touch you," he said. " And I wouldn't dream of it. Now take the meds."

"No way," I declined. " What is this is your way to drug me?" 

" You sure you aren't asking me to?"

With my face turning red I glared at him and he looked back at me blankly.

"Hey, don't take the meds if you don't want to," he said putting the cup and the pills down on the nightstand and walking to sit on the couch that was on the other side of the room. " I was just trying to help but it seems you have trust issues."

I wanted to say something else but my head ached so bad again that I winced and placed my hand on my temples and I heard him chuckle.

"Did you just laugh?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Wasn't loud enough? I could do it again."

" You know you have some—," I paused and took a few breaths." You know what let's just start over. It's clear you have the upper hand here because I'm in your room and you're a big strong man."

His eyebrows furrowed as I spoke. " I'm Sayd, Sayd Pierce," I said walking from the bed and stopping in front of him.

"Kace," he said making eye contact with me for the first time.

His eyes were the brightest brown, almost hazel. His bow-shaped curves into a smirk complimenting his perfectly curved face. It wasn't hard to point out how handsome he was, almost breathtaking

"Nice to meet you, Kace," I said breaking off my stare and clearing my throat. " And thank you for not leaving me at the party. "

"Finally."

"The nerve of this guy," I whispered turning away from him.

" What was that?"

"Nothing, " I said immediately. " Do you have a bathroom? Can I use your bathroom?" I quickly added

" Yeah sure," he said, "towels are in the bathroom, let me just get you some clothes you can change in."

" Clothes? What's wrong with what am wearing?"

His eyes travelled from my face and down to my exposed legs. " It looks like a T-shirt you decided to turn into a dress."

" Excuse—?" Before I could continue my sentence he cut me off.

"Not to mention, I could see your butt cheeks every time you bent over last night. "

My cheeks became warm and I instinctively started to pull my dress down. Noticing my reaction he smirked again and got up on the couch.

"I'll find you something else to wear. "

When he walked out of the room, I went into the room I suspected was his bathroom. When I walked in I was met with the smell of potpourri, the entire room was covered in white porcelain tiles. For a minute I forgot that I was in a guy's house.  I walked in slowly appreciating the porcelain sink before I removed the hair tie from my head and washed the make-up off my face. I don't plan on taking a bath in a stranger's house so I walked out when I was done washing my face and fixing my hair.

I opened the door slowly to make sure Kace wasn't in sight and I noticed there was an orange garment on the bed. It was probably the clothes he said he would bring me. I unfurled it and my nose wrinkled because of how unappealing it was. It looked like a long orange blanket, I wasn't sure which way my head was supposed to go through. Tossing it aside, I looked for my shoes, when I found them I carried them between my arms and left Kace's room. I decided the stairs quietly secretly hoping he won't hear me and I would just walk out. As I was walking down I couldn't help but notice how big his house was which made me wonder if he lived alone.

When I got to the last step I saw the front door. Feeling excitement bubble up in me I began racing towards it.

"What do we have here?" I froze when I heard a male voice and I turned around to see four guys looking in my direction.

"Is that who I think it is?" one of the guys asked.

"Mmmh, hai?" I said feeling myself blush. I was suddenly self-conscious over what was wearing as I began to pull my dress down again.

"Kace you didn't tell us you have company," one of them said when Kace walked into the living room from one of the other rooms.

"Well hello," one of the guys got up from the couch." A pleasure to see you again."

Again?

"I'm the guy from the party," he said noticing my confusion. " You were staring at me, I was staring at you...."

" Oh yeah," I said recalling him before the fight between Kace and Danté happened.

"I wanted to apologise, I feel responsible for the chaos yesterday. "

" It's not your fault," I said and smiled. " Danté is just a possessive guy. "

"You haven't seen anything yet," he murmured but I still heard him.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Nothing. "

Deciding to ignore him, I looked at the other guys on the couch who were still ogling at me.

" Well, can one of you guys give me a ride?"

"I will," they all said at the same time and began strangling and wrestling each other. Kace walked past them and when he got to me he tapped my shoulder. 

"Let's go," Kace said. " I told you not to wear that dress."

Don't forget to vote!!😀