W.E 47

Warm Embrace

Third Wheel

"Wow! It looked pretty!" Anastasia saw it first when i got back to my room. Nandoon silang apat including Esa.

"Ano 'yan?! Patingin!" Sinalubong naman ako ni Calianna. Agad din s'ya tumigil ng i-angat ko ang kamay na may singsing. Her eyes widen as she looked repeatedly to me and to my hand.

"Puta, Sa wakas!" She exaggerated shout! Agad na hinila ni Fawn ang buhok n'ya.

"Language, mother fu—" She suddenly stop when she saw our gaze. Tumikhim s'ya at tumingin kay Esa.

Esa looks unbothered with the commotion. She was a cool kid. She was looking at us with her emotionless face mukhang nahatak lang nila rito para makasama namin.

"Ang expensive tignan, tara sangla natin, sis." Cali joked. Natawa naman ako at hinila din ang buhok n'ya, gagang ito.

"When did it happened?" Anastasia asks kaya sa kanya nabaling ang atensyon ko.

"Just a while ago. Tang ina, Engage na ko!" Natawa rin ako dahil sa kadahilanang iyon. When we parted ways on my way up here, he kissed me on my cheeks. I giggled when I remembered.

"Hindi talaga mawawala 'yang cursing n'yo 'no?" Anastasia laughed at us, nakabilog na kami ngayon kasama si Esa but she was using her phone, though. Mas ka-close talaga n'ya sila Kuya Sparrow since doon naman s'ya lumaki or masyado lang nilang inii-spoiled.

"Esa, stop using your phone please? How can we have fun, right?" Anastasia softly talks to her. Esa blinked her eyes before slowly nodded, shut her phone down and tries to focus on our topic.

It was hard for her since ang layo ng agwat namin sa kanya, but i doesn't make less as our cousin!

"I heard you have your crush this year, Esa." Fawn said while looking at Esa, we all looked at her, she then nervously waved her hands in front of us, shook her head repeatedly.

"I don't have 'no! Where did it came from, Fawn?" She asks curiously. Kahit kami tuloy ay curious.

"It was not hard to like you, though. Dalaga ka na, nasa taong pagtuklas ka na." Sabi ko, although I didn't do it when I'm in her age. Bantay sarado ni Kuya Hyori.

Calianna nodded beside me. "Tama tama! Kaya tignan mo ako! Maagang—" The realization hit her, she suddenly stopped and form a smile reaching her eyes.

"It's okay if you have your crushes. Kuya will not do anything naman if the guy has a good intention for you." Calianna shrugged her shoulders.

It was one thing i notice in our family. Possessive. Sigurista. They will block all the possible pain that will cause you beforehand. Napansin ko kay Kuya Hyori and from their statement.

"Sometimes i hate being with them." She rolled her eyes. We laughed a little by her statement.

"Same, bebe ko." Umirap din si Cali sa gilid ko. Fawn did not say anything, i knew how carefree she was, and she's mean, people can't easily fool her. They get fool by her instead.

"Ako hindi ko alam, e. It's just that they're nice naman to me." She sweetly smiles. Anastasia was once the favorite cousin among us, she was calmer, soft spoken and sophisticated.

Anastasia is older than us, she was the oldest in the girls. I was the second to the oldest so seeing them acting like this makes me happy. Fawn and Calianna was about the same age. But i know that Fawn is younger than Cali in terms of months. And lastly, Esa the youngest.