Prologue

"Good? Bad?" "Huh?" The girl pointed at me with a raised brow. "Good? Bad?" She asked again and I slowly nodded. "I'm a good guy." I said and she only seemed to become more confused. She pointed towards the bat signal showing against one of the many tall buildings of Gotham city. "Bad." She said and it was my turn to be confused. "N-no...Batman is a good guy. Like me." I said defending the man that had taken me under his wing.

This only seemed to confuse her more. Her confusion quickly turned to anger as she shook her head no. Parts of her skin tore as thorns broke from her body. "H-hey! Are you-" "Good?! Bad?!" She yelled at me pointing down a few streets towards an intersection. Batman appeared with Poison Ivy right behind him. "Poison Ivy?" I asked and she nodded the thorns coming from her skin starting to shrink back into her body. "Bad guy." I said softly to her.

The girl stared across the way watching as Poison Ivy and Batman continued to fight. She stared almost blankly at them. The flower holding a few strands of hair behind her ear, so full of life in full bloom, suddenly shriveled up and died. She slowly reached up and gently pulled it out from her hair. Her eyes being shielded by the hair that had now fallen.

"What's your name?" I asked as she stared down at the dead flower in her hand. "Good? Bad?" She asked just loud enough for me to hear. I smiled softly at her even if she didn't see it. "I'm not really sure, but I think you can be good." I said and she looked up at me confused.

"Robin! Let's go!" Batman's voice shouted to me from across the way. The girl's eyes shot towards him and thorns came out from under her skin once more. I was about to approach her when she ran off. I was going to run after her but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.