Chapter 19

"Begin launch sequence." Robin's voice rang through everyone's headsets. "Main power online." Robin said once more. "Oxygen tanks at maximum." Starfire said from inside the submarine Cyborg had built. "Defensive systems active." Raven added. "Twin turbo hydro jet engine purring like a kitten." Cyborg said proud of his craftsmanship.

"And your secret weapon is ready to rock." Beast boy cockily added while he had his feet resting on the system controls. "Only time you qualify as a secret weapon is after eating a tofu bean burrito." Cyborg said and Perci could hear the smirk in his voice. "Nice one, Cy." Perci laughed as she adjusted the headset over her ears. "Uh, excuse me, but can you breathe underwater? Can you you be any fish in the sea? Didn't think so." Beast boy said to Perci and Cyborg making both teens roll their eyes.

"Beast Boy is right. His skills are essential to our mission." Robin added while Beast Boy blew a raspberry into the microphone. "Real mature, Beast. Now get out of my seat." Perci said as she shoved Beast boy out of his chair making him hit the metal floor hard.

"Someone remind me again why we have to bring her?!" Beast said as he glared up at Perci who got comfortable in his previous seat with a satisfied smirk. "I second that one." Perci stated while Beast looked at her confused. "You guys seem to have this all figured out on your own. Plus...me and large bodies of water don't really mix. One good thing about me going is that if we die it won't be from lack of oxygen." Perci said into the microphone as she patted her lap for Beast Boy. The green hero rolled his eyes before smirking as he changed into a large dog and jumped onto her lap.

"Ugh! You couldn't have changed into a cat or something?! Or at least a smaller dog?!" Perci yelled as she struggled to push Beast Boy off her. "This is Perci's last day with us. I thought it would be nice for all of us to have one last successful mission with her as a member of the team." Robin said slightly disappointed that Perci wasn't going to be staying with the team.

Perci's eyes widened slightly at Robin's tone. Bright red roses popping up on her cheeks as she tensed up. Beast boy looked at her confused for a few seconds. The two friends made eye contact and Perci tensed up more. A few thoughts ran through Beast Boy's head before he shrugged off the new color of roses on the girl's cheeks.

Thankfully for Perci, Beast Boy turned away not questioning the new color on her cheeks. She quickly plucked the petals from her cheeks and let them fall to the submarine floor.

"Bloom...are you exceptionally positive you do not want to stay and be a Teen Titan?" Starfire asked rather sad her new friend wasn't staying. "Aww are you guys going to miss me or something?" Perci smirked into the mic as she successfully shoved Beast Boy off of her. "The very much so." Starfire said with a hint of sadness. "Ha! You wish, tree bark." Beast boy said as he changed into a cat and jumped back into Perci's lap. Her now fully healed hand gently pet Beast Boy and he let out soft content purrs. "I gotta admit I did get used to you helping with the dishes." Cyborg added making Perci smile. "I surprisingly didn't have an awful time around you guys." Perci said smiling softly as she had enjoyed being around the teen titans. Even though being around Robin so much still made her feel strange, she didn't exactly loathe their short talks and moments of silence.

"We have to find out what this Trident guy is planning. If it takes 40 barrels of toxic waste I doubt it's environmentally friendly." Robin said explaining the importance of their mission once more. "Perci, are you positive you haven't heard of them before?" Robin asked for the millionth time to the girl. She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Like I said before, wonder boy, I don't know anything about them. I don't really have a need to associate with supers that deal with water. The only places I go with lots of water is the aquarium. A friend of mine takes me sometimes." Perci said shrugging her shoulders.