Chapter 3

A couple weeks had gone by and there was still no mention of Slade. Our days had been the normal amount of eventful. Starfire's sister even showed up and is staying with us for a bit.

Raven, Beast boy, Cyborg, and I were all seated on the couch when Starfire came in. She was carrying various movie cases, popcorn, and candy. "Friends! I invite you to join me in the togetherness of a stay home movie night! I bring you popcorn and non cotton candies. Tell me, what sort of movie shall we view?" She asked. "Action!" I answered. "Comedy!" "Sci-if!" "Horror." Raven finished with what she wanted to watch making Star drop everything that was in her arms. "Perhaps a double feature?"

"Forget the flicks kids." Black fire said as she entered the room. "We're going out!" She said happily sort of showing off the outfit she borrowed from Star. "We are? Where did you-Are those my-" Star tried to interject while Black fire ignored her. "Heard about a party downtown. Cool crowd, hot music." "Yeah!" Beast boy said already getting excited. "I'm in." Cy said. "Sure why not?" I said leaving only Raven and Star left to respond.

"And it's in a creepy run down warehouse." Black fire said to Raven making her look up from her book. "Woo! I am a party animal!" Beast boy said changing into a gorilla as we all made our way out of the tower. "Hey, sweetie, raided your closet. Hope you don't mind me borrowing your look." Black fire said. I think Star said something, but I couldn't make it out.

Third pov:

The titans arrived at the run down warehouse where loud music was blaring. Robin seemed to be the only one to notice just how close this place had been to Night Shade's abandoned building. The place was crowded and full of teens dancing and socializing.

"Step aside, Earthlings! The queen of the galaxy has arrived!" Black fire happily yelled into the crowd as she started dancing. The rest of the teen titans following behind her. Raven watched as Star fire fell behind from the group and getting knocked into by other people dancing. "Oh, excuse me-oh, uh-OW!" Star cried out as someone stepped on her foot. "You really should apologize after stepping on someone's foot." She calmly tried to lecture the culprit. Raven simply shook her head at her teammate before walking away. No one seemed to notice a pair of eyes looking at the alien girl empathetically.

"Now, don't tell me you big tough superheroes are afraid of a little dancing!" Black fire stated while dancing next to Cyborg and Beast boy. "Betcha Cyborg can do the robot." Beast boy said doing his own small robot dance while Cyborg glared down at him. Black fire continued dancing and the guys joined her.

Raven and Star stood next to each other. Star was a bit uncomfortable while Raven had her arms crossed over her chest. "This party is pointless." Raven said in her normal bored tone when a guy with dark black hair covering half his face, eyeliner, and a black shirt with a ghost came up next to her. "Everything's pointless. Wanna go talk about it?" He asked making Raven shrug and they walked away leaving Star fire all alone before she could stop them.

Star fire stared at her friends having fun when two guys approached her. They were both eying her up and down. Only one person seemed to see just how uncomfortable Star fire was. "Hey, hot alien girl. You digging the scene?" The taller one with short dark hair asked Star making her confused. "I did not know we were supposed to bring shovels." Star said rubbing the back of her neck embarrassed. She was suddenly met with loud laughter from both guys. She stood uncomfortably between the two guys when someone decided to do something about it.

"There you are!" A girl Star didn't recognize said as she wrapped her arms around the princess. "I've been looking for you everywhere!" The girl said pulling away. She was wearing a white band t-shirt, a green long sleeved undershirt, a dark maroon skirt, fishnets, combat boots, and a leather choker. Her hair rested on her shoulders and there was a black surgical mask covering the bottom half of her face.