Chapter 1

Robin's pov:

"Robin? Are you alright?" Starfire's soft voice broke me from my trance. "Yeah...I'm fine." I said going back to thinking about Slade. "Dude, are you still hung up about this Slade character?" Cyborg asked from the couch as him and Beast Boy played video games. "Whoever this Slade is, we need to figure out what his plan is." I said while Starfire nodded and the others rolled their eyes.

"The only thing we know about the guy is his name. Yeah he sent HIVE members after us, but we got nada on the guy." Beast Boy said making me roll my eyes behind my mask.

"It doesn't matter. We need to be able to stop him whatever his plan may be." I said placing my hand under my chin thinking. "On second thought...I might know someone that could help." I said as Starfire tilted her head to the side confused. "Who could this someone be?" She asked.

I thought for a moment before walking over to turn off Cyborg's and Beast Boy's game. "Hey!" "We were in the middle of a match!" "Yeah! And I was about to win!" The two yelled at me, but I ignored them. I threw up a picture of someone I knew onto the screen for them to see.

"Night Shade? Isn't she...you know...a bad guy?" Beast Boy asked as we all stared at the image. Night Shade was clad in a dark green hood/cape, black crop top, black shorts, fishnet stockings, a black piece of fabric that covered the lower half of her face, and black combat boots. "Nah, Beastie, she is more of an anti hero or an anti villain...right?" Cyborg asked and I shook my head no.