Chapter 46

The loud horn of the yacht was the only thing heard over the excited teenagers talking. The ship was decorated in various stars and moons with a large banner that said, Junior Prom Your Date with Destiny. A loud engine of a motorcycle raving caught the high schoolers attention. All of them were surprised to see the infamous leader of the Teen Titans step off his red bike.

Robin removed his helmet placing it on the bike. He fixed his tuxedo as he looked around. A grimace appeared in his face as he dreaded what was to come. He definitely didn't mind the idea of dances. They sounded a lot more fun than the events Bruce used to plan.

"Ugh...really hoping she doesn't show." Robin said letting out a sigh as he pulled at the collar of his shirt. A light tap was placed on his shoulder making his mood even worse. He didn't want to face Kitten, but he knew he had to. For the good of the city, he kept telling himself. His gaze turned to his left side only to be pleasantly surprised by who was in front of him.

Starfire wore a beautiful light purple full length dress. She had on light blue gloves and matching short purple heels. A white corsage placed around her wrist.

"Starfire?" Robin questioned her as she shyly placed her hair behind her ear. "Star, you're supposed to be helping the others track down Killer Moth." Robin said. He was glad to see her, but he knew the rest of his team could use her help.

"Your orders were to investigate the girl. I intend to investigate her thoroughly." Starfire said with a smirk. "Besides, you may require saving. This Kitten is perhaps some form of ooze monster in disguise. She sure is ugly like one, yes?" Starfire asked her jealousy making itself known once more. Robin was about to answer when someone approached them.

"Well if it isn't the Boy Wonder himself come to crash my party." The girl in front of the two was wearing a black and red dress, black face mask, black gloves, and a pair of black heels. Not to mention the thin red velvet choker around her neck and white rose around her wrist. The sight of the girl in front of him immediately made a soft blush creep up Robin's cheeks.