Chapter 36

Night turned to day as the alien princess' alarm clock started to ring. She let out a soft gasp as she woke up from the soft chiming. "The day has arrived!" The princess said as she turned off the alarm clock shaped like the villain Mumbo. She opened a draw of her dresser with excited giggles as she pulled presents out from inside before taking off to find her friends.

Starfire entered their living room with a large smile as hearts seemed to surround her. "Happy Blorthog!" She happily exclaimed to her friends only to raise a brow at the group.

Robin was standing in front of a stereo that was loud enough to feel the bass. Cyborg and Beast Boy were fighting over a video game controller. "Come on, Beast Boy, give me that thing!" Cyborg yelled. "Dude, I'm in the middle of a game, Cyborg!" Beast boy yelled back. "Yeah, my game cause it's my turn!" The two friends continued to bicker while Raven read her book.

"Friends, we must frolic and leap in glorious celebration for today is Blorthog! The Tamaranian festival of friendship!" Starfire said giving her friends a bright smile only for them to ignore her. The princess dropped the presents on the ground as she realized no one was listening to her.

Cyborg propped himself up against the couch and Starfire took her chance as she held up a necklace made from large grey beads. "Joyous greeting, friend. I, Starfire, give this tinabula as a symbol of-" Starfire was interrupted as Beast Boy wrapped a tentacle around Cyborg's neck. "You're gonna pay for that, you little grass stain!" Cyborg yelled as they started to fight. Beast boy won the fight and sat on the back of the couch as he laughed.

"Many blessings, friend. May your ears be filled with sugar candies-" Starfire tried to say to her green friend before being interrupted. "BEAST BOY!" "Look, I'll give you back the controller as soon as Raven gives back my nail clippers!" Beast boy yelled to the teen reading her book before being grabbed by the robot man.

"Not gonna happen. How else am I supposed to keep your toenails off the coffee table?" Raven asked while a pair of nail clippers hovered in the air covered by her magic. "Happiness and delight, friend. On this wonderous day, I wish you sunshine and bunny-" Starfire tired to say to Raven only to receive a death glare. She took that as her cue to back off.

"Robin, could the music be a little louder? I can still hear myself think." Raven said sarcastically with a vein popping out of her forehead while Beast Boy and Cyborg continued to fight. Starfire approached Robin with the same large smile, but he only grew more annoyed hearing the two other boys fighting. "I only turned the music up to drown out all the yelling!" Robin yelled not helping the current situation at all.

Beast Boy laughed before getting put into a chokehold by Cyborg. "Whose turn is it now, tough guy? Whose turn is it now?!" Cyborg teased as he got the controller back. "Knock it off! I can't work with you two acting like idiots!" Robin yelled at the two. "Great, Robin. More yelling will definitely stop all the yelling." Raven said making Robing glare at her.

Starfire thought of someone else she could tell about Blorthog. She quickly pulled out her communicator and called her other close friend. Her friends continued to bicker and argue in the background while she waited for the girl to pick up.

"Hey-" "Friend Bloom-" "I'm either busy or you're just not my first priority. Leave a message, I guess." The loud beep from the line made Starfire sigh before putting the device back in her pocket.

"Friends please, you must not...if we could simply- Happy Blor-" Starfire was cut off by Cyborg screaming as she stared down at what had been in her hands. The large grey beads crashed to the ground making her eyes well up with tears.

"STOP!" Starfire yelled immediately making her friends stop what they'd been doing. "Friends must never behave this way and especially not on Blorthog! Do you wish to invite the Rekmas?!" Starfire asked only to receive confused looks from the group. "Gesundheit?" Beast boy said softly.