Chapter 14

Third POV:

It was another day for the Teen Titans. It was less eventful, but they didn't mind the breaks they would occasionally get.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos...Azarath Metrion Zinthos..." Raven spoke softly to herself as she meditated peacefully. "Raven?" A high pitched voice called out to her. "Raven!" The voice said again making Raven lose all of her focus.

"Please forgive my interruption, but have you seen Robin?" Starfire asked Raven. "No." The half demon spoke coldly. "Oh...perhaps you have seen Cyborg?" "No." "Beast Boy or Bloom?" "My eyes are closed, Starfire...I haven't SEEN anyone." Raven said annoyed by Starfires continuous interruption. "They must be doing the hanging out someplace." Star said before she started to walk away.

"Perhaps we should do the hanging out!" Star said as she looked at her friend with nothing but hope. "We never have before, and conceivably it could be fun. We might journey to the mall of shopping, or perform braiding maneuvers upon each other's hair, or..." Star stopped her hopeful rant as she saw black flames wafting off of Raven's body.

A loud yawn caught Star's attention. She glanced over her shoulder to see the last possible group member. Perci had come out from who knows where rubbing one of her eyes tiredly with her fist. "What are we doing?" Perci asked in a groggy tone while stretching. "We going shopping? I'm down, but Star can't go in the back of Spencer's. She's too pure and innocent for that kind of stuff. But...I've been meaning to get one of those 'I love milfs' shirts." Perci said before her gaze caught sight of Raven. "Woah...who pissed in Ray's cereal?" She asked pointing over to the half demon.

"You wish to be alone, Raven?" Starfire asked cautiously to her friend. "How could you tell?" Raven said while Star fire backed away. Perci on the other hand just stared between the two confused. "Wait are we going out or wh-" She was quickly cut off as Star covered her mouth and pulled her away from Raven. "Bleh! Your hand smells like a gross gas station bathroom!" Perci said as Star dragged her away.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Raven whispered to herself as she got back into her meditative state. "Mail call!" A loud booming voice yelled. "AHH!" Raven yelled out causing her to fall into the floor hard. The three male team members appeared through the door. Cyborg was carrying a large wooden box that immediately caught Perci's attention.

"Robin! Cyborg! Beast Boy! You're back!" Starfire said as she quickly went to greet them. "It was...quiet while you were gone." Star said with a soft smile. "Not that quiet." Raven added dusting herself off. Perci shrugged her shoulders at both of their comments. "It was quiet enough for a perfect nap."

Cyborg placed the large box he was carrying onto the table for the group to see. "Check it out. This was sitting by the front door." Beast Boy said as Robin stared at the note on the box. "Fan mail. Probably a gift from one of my many admirers." Beast boy said raising his brows at Raven. "Actually, it doesn't say who it's from." Robin said while Cyborg placed his hand on the box. "Well, one way to find out."

Perci seemed to be the only person suspicious of the box as she placed her hand on top keeping Cyborg from opening it. "Wait...you guys are just going to open a random box that was sent to you?" She question the group while they all stared at her confused. "Uh...duh?" Beast Boy said not sure what her problem was. "Fan mail or not you guys don't take any sort of like precaution with this stuff?" She asked genuinely concerned. "What if it's a bomb?" She asked while the others raised a brow at her. "It's not heavy enough to be a bomb." Cyborg said causing her to sigh removing her hand. "Whatever, if we get blown to bits I'm beating all of your asses up in hell."

Cyborg quickly opened the lid looking inside while Perci stood a few feet back. "Woah!" Cyborg said when Robin and Star looked into the box. "Cool!" Robin said while Star let out happy giggles. "Honestly...I was kinda hoping for chocolate." Beast Boy said sort of disappointed at the contents of the box. "You shouldn't eat food given to you by strangers, idiot." Perci said as she crossed her arms over her chest.