Chapter 42

All of the Teen Titans and Perci were in the training room of the giant T shaped tower. Perci and Robin were sparing against each other. Both of them giving each other their alls with their physical combat abilities. They'd both agreed to not use weapons or powers beforehand as to not destroy the room around them.

The teens sent multiple kicks, jabs, and punches towards each other. Their faces both held competitive smiles while their minds were secretly enjoying the time they were spending together.

Starfire flew around the room while small robots flew after her shooting red lasers. The alien princess even shot her own glowing green star beams at the robots managing to strike two of them. The robots replaced themselves as they continued to chase after her.

Raven was meditating and holding three large columns with her magic. The teen in the blue cloak said her magic words sending the columns up towards the ceiling. Starfire flew over them and the columns managed to smash the robots to pieces.

Beast Boy was a large tortoise on a treadmill. As the speed increased, Beast Boy changed his animal forms to match the speed. He went from the tortoise to a goat to a cheetah.

Robin and Perci were still sparing. Robin did a quick sneak attack as he caught Perci's left wrist. He placed his free hand on her waist as he pushed her up into the air in an attempt to throw her over his shoulder. Bright red and pink roses flushed Perci's cheek at the hero's hand placement before she quickly realized what his intentions were.

The teen quickly repositioned herself making sure to grab Robin's wrist that was around hers. As she flipped over, she landed on her feet making sure to pull Robin's arm with her behind his back. Using her free hand she grabbed the back of Robin's neck and forced him to bend forward. A large smirk plastered itself on Perci's face.

"Looks like I win, Wonder-wah!!" Perci yelled as she was suddenly flipped back over Robin's shoulder. Robin had used his free hand and all of his strength to flip her once more. Her back hit the mat underneath her hard. Robin used Perci's surprised state to his advantage.

Robin's right hand pinned Perci's left down onto the mat and his left leg pinned down her other wrist. Both of her hands were pinned above her head as she stared up at Robin who was hovering over her. A cocky smirk was plastered on his features as he put his right arm over his knee and tilted his head to the side teasingly.

"What was that you were saying, Perci?" Robin asked as he seemed to lean even closer down towards Perci. The smirk on his lips and the stare he was giving her immediately made bright pink and red roses reappear on her cheeks. The position they were both in definitely not helping her situation by any means. Robin's smirk slowly turned to a smile as he thought about how adorable Perci looked in that moment. It had been a long time since he'd seen her vulnerable like that. The only thing Perci was able to muster up was a soft but annoyed shut up as she avoided his sharp gaze.

With a soft laugh, Robin removed himself off of Perci and held a hand out for her. Perci's flowers started to slowly retract back into her body as she took his hand. As Robin pulled her up off the ground, they both were attracted to the sounds of metal moving and hitting against one another.

Cyborg was using a machine to improve his strength, and more and more weight was being added on top of it. The teen was sweating bullets as he glanced at the screen on his wrist that had a large 96% displayed on the screen.

"Just a...little more!" Cyborg told himself as he continued to push the large amount of weight up. Perci and Robin immediately made their way over to their friend to cheer him on.

"Come on, Cyborg, push!" Robin encouraged. "Cyborg! Cyborg! Cyborg!" Perci chanted as she saw him push the machine up slightly. "What's it-ah! Look like I'm doing?!" Cyborg yelled to Robin.