Chapter 41

A/N: Vote in the comments red or green dress for something I'm planning for later. And think of like slightly fancier. I got a few ideas I just can't pick a color. Thank you guys 🥰🥰🥰

Terra struggled through the vines restraining her. Her eyes glowing yellow as she started to panic. She had no idea who this stranger was or what they wanted with her. All she could feel was her powers starting to get out of control and fear. Her ears filling with the sound of her rushing through the dirt around her.

The girl emerged from the ground and the vines holding her threw her up into the air. A yell left her mouth as she started falling towards the ground. The vines caught her again and gently placed her back onto her feet.

Terra's eyes glowed yellow as multiple rocks surrounded her. She got into a fighting stance ready to fight off the vines that were still surrounding her. Just as she was about to attack, the ground started to shake and she heard something emerge behind her. She quickly turned around to see the same person who had grabbed her from the alley.

She was wearing different shades of green leaves, a leaf mask covering most of her facial features, and a leafy hood that hid her hair. Terra stared at the figure. They seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite figure out why.

"It's Terra right?" The girl covered in leafy greens asked already knowing the answer. Terra gave a slight nod as she took a step back. "You're quite the talk of the town." She said as she took a few steps towards Terra.

"You've got Slade looking for you. The Teen Titans are roaming the streets screaming your name. Even Shady's got a good amount of information about you." The teen said as she sent Terra a smile that made her become even more nervous.

"What do you want with me?" Terra asked through clenched teeth as a few small rocks lifted off the ground. The girl across from her glanced at the rocks before looking back into her yellow eyes.

"I'm just here to talk. But if you really want to fight me...you might want to take a look at where we are." Terra's stare stayed sharp before slowly glancing around to see where they were.

The dark trees of the forest next to Jump City blocked out majority of the night sky. Terra stared around her confused before looking back at the girl.

"You might have rocks on your side, but I can control this entire forest. Deciding to fight me here wouldn't be wise on your part." The girl said as she placed a hand on her hip. Something about the stance and the girls tone made something click in Terra's mind.

"I know who you are!" Terra said making the girl across from her raise a brow under her mask. "You're that hero-" "Don't call me hero." "that's from Gotham! You worked with Batman and Robin!" "For like...a year? Maybe? Fuck, how long did I work with them?" The girl asked as she rubbed the back of her neck in thought.

"Gosh, what was your name?" "It's P-" "No, no, hold on. I-I know this. It's on the tip of my tongue. It's...um...I-it starts with a P!" "Need some help there?" "No, I can do this just give me a second."

The girl in green rolled her eyes as she listened to Terra mumble to herself. She watched as Terra started quietly naming different heroes on her fingers before glancing at the non existent watch on her wrist letting out a sigh.

"I got it! Penny Flowers!" Terra said excitedly as she smiled at her answer. The girl across from her couldn't help but let out a laugh at Terra's answer. "You're not even close! It's Perci Bloom." Perci said as her laughter died down. "I was pretty close...sort of." Terra said as she rubbed the back of her neck as a soft blush covered her cheeks.

"Why did you bring me all the way out here?" Terra asked and Perci shrugged her shoulders. "To talk. Plus, you definitely didn't seem like you wanted to get caught by the titans. I thought it could be a little bit of a I rub your back you rub mine situation." Perci said with a slight smirk.