Chapter 33

The night had ended up being rather eventful for the Teen Titans. Cyborg made himself a high tech car. The T-Car was his very one pride and joy that was tricked out just they way he likes. The group was excited to take the new car for a spin as they went to take care of a crime alert.

Overload had decided to rob an electronics store, but the group of teen heroes were able to easily stop him. With the mission complete, Cyborg was ready to take his car for a joyride when they noticed the car had been stolen.

"No! No, no, no!" Cyborg sobbed over his now missing vehicle. Starfire took it upon herself to try and make the metal man feel better as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I understand your pain, Cyborg. When I was small, my favorite zarnik was eaten by a rampaging gloorg. Believe me, after your zarnik has been inside a gloorg...you do not want it back." Starfire said softly.

"My car wasn't eaten. It was stolen!" Cyborg yelled. "Hey, look on the bright side. At least it wasn't my fault!" Beast boy said trying to lighten the mood. "Not helping." Robin said while Beast gave a sheepish smile.

"We'll help you find your car. I promise. But right now, we've got to take Overload to jail." Robin said and the group glanced at the electrical villain wrapped in a carpet.

"No! We gotta go now!" Cyborg yelled as he glared down at Robin. "Every second we wait is a second she could get scratched or dinged or-" "Calm down. It's just a car." Raven interrupted making Cyborg glare at her.

"She's not just a car. She's my car and I'm gonna find her whether you guys help me or not!" Cyborg said before walking off to find his baby.

The remaining members of the group let out a defeated sigh. "Cmon...we need to get Overload to jail before he sparks back up." Robin said throwing the weakened villain over his shoulder.

A bit later, Raven found Cyborg outside of a fast food joint. The depressed robot sat on the curb of the parking lot, multiple empty milkshake cups surrounding him. While the two Titans were having a heart to heart, two other Titans had met up on top of a building.

"Find anything yet?" Robin asked his best friend, Starfire. "I have not found any trace of the T car. "We better keep looking. Cyborg worked really hard building it." Robin said and Starfire nodded. "Cyborg would most definitely become the broken hearted if we could not find it." Starfire replied.

Both teens were about to take off around the city once more when their communicators started glowing red. Both pulled out the yellow devices which showed Raven and Cyborg.

"Any luck?" Robin asked. Raven was about to answer when Cyborg beat her to it. "That little tech freak jacked my car!" Cyborg yelled. "Gizmo?" Robin asked and Raven nodded. "Right, where are you? We'll head right-" "No...this is my car. I'm going to be the one to get her back." Cyborg's tone made Robin and Starfire raise a brow.

"Cyborg? Are you positive you would not like our assistance taking down Gizmo?" Starfire asked concerned for her friend. "Don't worry. We can handle it. We'll tell Beast Boy not to worry." Raven said and the other two titans nodded. "Let us know if you need us." Robin said before Raven hung up.

"We should head back to the tower." Robin said as he placed his communicator back into his pocket. "Robin?" Starfire's voice came out soft as she rubbed the side of her arm.

"Is it possible for us to visit Bloom? I am not very used to her not being around the tower." Starfire said with pleading eyes. Robin couldn't help but smile at his friend. "Starfire, of course you can go visit her. Just because she's not officially part of the team doesn't mean you can't visit her at the club." Robin said with a soft smile.