Before we start...

Welcome to the third book in the Acker series!

How did we get here? I don't think anyone knows the answer to that question.

But I'm excited and ready to release more chapters.

I have decided to focus on mental health in this book and there are a few things that need to be said:

TW: trauma, self-harm, alcoholism, domestic violence, physical abuse, body shaming, violence, racism, 18+ scenes....

*****

Some of the things in this book happened to me too and I have to say it's not easy to talk about, let alone share in a book, so you'll have to bear with me a little bit here.

I want to say that if any of you ever feel like you have no one to talk to about something that's going on, don't be afraid to write to me.

*****

A few more things before we get into the story:

This is the third book in the Acker series, so if this is your first book from me, I recommend reading the previous ones to get to know the whole family.

If you remember from the book His assassin, Finn left, even before Sebastian, so this book takes place a year before the book His temptation.

Yes, a little complicated timeline, but I blame it on all the energy I had when I decided to write a series of books.

But I hope you'll get where and when we are after a few chapters.

I will be releasing again on Mondays and Thursdays (a day or two earlier if I have them written in advance).

There will be parts from the book on tik tok, sometimes before I release the chapter, so make sure you follow me there ;)

Tik tok: darklight4820

I repeat again that I write books only as a hobby and if you don't like something, just close the book. Not that hard.

Now for those who have made it this far, I wish you a pleasant reading and I hope you like the book <3

FIRST CHAPTER RELEASES ON 28.8.2023!