Chapter 28: Arguments

I'm not an early bird

So when someone rang the doorbell in the morning, I hid my head under the duvet, ignoring it. But when that someone didn't stop, I started tossing and turning in bed and accidentally hit something.

I didn't think anything of it until someone groaned in pain.

Oh my God, Finn!

"Ouch." He said sleepily.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at Finn who was massaging a spot on his head. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"That's fine. But if you wanted me to go open the door, just say so." He said with humor. "Who bothers this early in the morning?" He uncovered himself and only then did I notice that he was not wearing a T-shirt. When did that happen? He still had it when he went to sleep.

I stared at his back as he walked away, his hair in all directions. He looked good right after he woke up.

I don't even want to know what I look like.

This is probably the best sleep I've had in years. I haven't woken up even once at night, I don't have any pain and I feel full of energy.

I mean, I'll feel full of energy after at least an hour has passed since I got out of bed.

I stretched all over the bed, I know this isn't my bed but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I pulled the duvet close to me and took a deep breath. I smelled Finn's shampoo and just sank deeper into it.

"What the..." I heard Finn just after he opened the door.

"Did you just wake up?" A very familiar voice spoke to me. I sat up suddenly as I realized that Adrian was currently outside Finn's apartment.

What the hell is he doing here?

I didn't know what to do. If he sees me in Finn's bed and only in a t-shirt, who knows what he'll think? However, I can't run and hide in the bathroom because he'll see me, so the only thing covering me now is the wall. I just hope he doesn't go in.

"It seems so." Another voice spoke up, this time it was Jeremy. "You look terrible."

Why is he here too?

And then it hit me.

No. No. No. No. No. Don't tell me that right now all five have come to apologize to Finn for what happened at the party. Not now, please God, not now.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. What do you all want?" It was obvious from his voice that he did not like to see them.

But he confirmed my hunch. They are all here.

"We would like to apologize for what happened at the party a few days ago," Stefan spoke up. "Right, Adrian." I can only imagine that his elbow dug into his twin's ribs.