Chapter 45: Late night visit

"Finn, stop it

"Finn, stop it." I laughed and tried to push him away. "I can't cook in these conditions."

"Then let's go back to bed." He put his hands on my hips and buried his head in my neck, leaving a wet trail of kisses.

"We were in bed most of the morning." I rolled my eyes and continued to stir the sauce in the pan.

"Your point?" He kissed the sensitive spot below my ear.

"If you're bored, go take a shower." I don't mean that he stinks, just that I really can't concentrate when he's behind me like this.

"You going to join me?"

"Go." I pushed him away from me and we both laughed.

"The door will be open if you change your mind, sunshine." He winked at me and slowly walked past the table to the bathroom. After a while, I heard running water and it was not easy to stay standing by the stove and not join him.

I threw the pasta into the pan, where the sauce was already ready, and mixed it well. I put it down and prepared the plates. As I was picking out the cutlery, I heard a knock on the door.

"No counter." I pointed my finger at Sunny, who was already looking at our lunch with a tiny intention.

I went to the door and opened it. I was slightly surprised to see Luca in there.

"Luca, hi."

"Hey." He gave me a narrow smile. "Is Finn here?"

That surprised me even more. "Oh, um, yeah." I shook my head, trying to concentrate on what I was saying. "In the shower." I pointed my finger behind me.

"Did you say something?" Finn shouted and came out of the bathroom. I was glad that he was at least wearing a towel because that would be awkward. "Oh." His gaze rested on Luca in the doorway. "Everything okay?" He looked between us.

"I just finished cooking." I turned back to Luca. "Would you like to join us?"

"Zack and I are going to lunch, but thanks."

"Okay." I backed away from the door and returned to the kitchen. He obviously didn't come to see me, so I'm not going to stand there and get in the way. "Go." I mouthed to Finn when he didn't move and nodded my head at Luca.

"Me?" He mouthed back.

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes and nodded my head more strongly towards the door.

"Fine." He strode to the door, one hand firmly on the towel, leaving wet footprints behind him. "So..." He didn't finish the sentence.

My hand immediately flew to my face. Guys talking feelings.

"I wanted to thank you for yesterday," Luca spoke up.

"Oh. It was nothing?" Finn sounded uncertain.

"No, it wasn't nothing...so thank you."