Chapter 44: Mood🔥

"So you're not really

"So you're not really..."

"Oh my God," I said in frustration and took a step towards him. I grabbed his sweatshirt and pulled him to me to silence him with a kiss.

Ever since Luca called me and told me what happened, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was waiting for Finn to come back and every minute was like an hour.

When he walked through the front door and was obviously fine, I didn't know whether to kiss him or hit him. I did both.

I pulled away from him and kept my hands on his chest. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

"I'm sorry sunshine, I'm really sorry." I felt his lips on my forehead.

"Are you really okay?" I had to make sure.

"Yes." He wrapped his arms around my back. "Now I am."

"Luca mentioned the knife and..."

"They didn't even touch me." He cut me off. "I swear."

"That's good." I exhaled and looked up at him. "That's good." I looked into his eyes and realized at that moment that we were wasting time. Anything can happen at any time and I will regret it if nothing happens.

"Lexi, I..." He started to speak but I cut him off with a kiss. I took his face in my hands, pulled him to me, and kissed him like it was the end of the world. Or as if a new one was starting.

He hesitated for a second, but then his arms wrapped around my lower back and pulled me close until our chests met.

I ran my hands through his hair and felt the electricity between us, a jolt that made me walk backward, pulling him with me.

I hit the chairs with my butt, almost knocking them to the ground. Finn pushed them away with one movement. He grabbed my lower thighs, his cool touch on my exposed skin sending shivers down my spine, and lifted me on table. He stood between my legs, his hands still on my thighs, not breaking the kiss to let us breathe.

I haven't been intimate with anyone for a long time. I would like to say that I found everything I needed in books, but I would be lying. It's one thing to read about it and imagine it in your head, and another to feel someone's hands traveling over your body.

I love books, but they don't compare to what's happening right now.

"Take it off." I said between kisses, tugging on his sweatshirt.

His touch disappeared from my body and with a quick movement he took off his sweatshirt over his head. Then there was another problem. Shirt.

"This too." I grabbed the edges of his t-shirts and lifted them up a little.

He would have stopped me if he didn't want to, or at least said something, right?

His smile was covered by his T-shirt, which he took off and threw away, as well as his sweatshirt. He stood half-naked in front of me and I was glad that he gave me a moment to admire his body.