Chapter 1

Welcome to my first ever Kakashi love story!! I do not own Naruto; all rights go to Masashi Kishimoto, except my oc's and original story arcs.

Colleen Clinkenbeard will voice Izayoi in the English version and Sayaka Ohara will be her Japanese voice.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Izumo and Kotetsu yawn as they sit at the booth just inside the main gate of the Hidden Leaf Village. It was a usually quiet day and nothing eventful was happening, the morning sun shining down.

Suddenly, the sound of boots walking on dirt reaches their ears, causing both men to look up

Suddenly, the sound of boots walking on dirt reaches their ears, causing both men to look up. They stare at the sight of a beautiful woman wearing silver armor over her sleeveless black shirt and shorts with a black apron skirt, scarlet red hair unbound. On her arms are black fingerless gloves that stop below her shoulders.

 On her arms are black fingerless gloves that stop below her shoulders

She also has a western style katana strapped to her left waist.

"Is that her?" Asks Kotetsu in a whisper.

Izumo nods his head as he confirms, "Yeah, that's her. Those are definitely her footsteps."

The two Chunin watch in tense silence as the redhead walks right past them and into the village, in the direction of the Hokage Tower.

In the Hokage's office, Hiruzen was seated behind a table with a telescope lacrima, eyeing the Genin in the classroom. Before him are the other Jounin about to be assigned to their new Genin. Only one Jounin was missing.

They had just witnessed Naruto glaring with jealously at Sasuke Uchiha only for another boy to knock into him and Naruto wound up crashing his lips onto Sasuke's. They'd jerked apart, as though having tasted poison, and Naruto had gotten beaten up by Sakura Haruno and the other girls who were trying to sit next to Sasuke.

Just then, there's a knock on the door, gaining everyone's attention. They all turn to the door as Hiruzen calls, "Enter."

The door opens and a beautiful scarlet haired woman walks in, closing the door behind her. All the Jounin whisper amongst themselves as Kakashi stares in surprise at his childhood friend.