Chapter 53

Third Person's P. O. V:

Anger wells up in Izayoi as her breathing becomes ragged, memories of that day flashing through her mind.

She clenches her fists tightly, glaring daggers at her former teammate.

That smirk still on Hideki's lips only makes her anger rise even more. She couldn't contain it and whips out Shoten with a cry of rage and hurt, startling the Genin.

Kakashi gasps as Izayoi blurs from beside him.

There's a crash as Izayoi suddenly reappears in front of the blue haired man, sword embedded deep in the wall beside his head.

The redhead grabs the front of Hideki's shirt, her face dark.

"You... You damned traitor!!" Izayoi seethes, making Naruto and Sakura blink their eyes. "You left me for dead that day, only to have been here all this time?! What the hell have you been doing?!"

"It's good to see you too, Izayoi," The Senju greets, unfazed by her expression or the sword right next to his head.

"Don't play coy with me, you traitor! Tell me!! What have you been doing all this time?" The Tsugikata commands, voice bouncing off the walls.

"Don't you remember what I told you that day?" Hideki asks. "I plan to rule on my own. So I founded Arashigakure and became its first leader."

Izayoi grits her teeth as she glares daggers at him.

"So this is where you've been hiding all this time," Says Kakashi calmly. He may hate the man just as much as the next person, but they couldn't kill their client.

"Yes. Now, Izayoi, could you please get off so I can give your teammates the details of your mission?" Hideki says.

Izayoi hesitates. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill you now," She seethes.

"Because I'm your client and the rules state you can't kill your client," Says the green eyed man simply.

Izayoi lessens her grip, knowing he's right but not liking it. With a final dark glare at her former teammate, she pulls her sword free before Body Flickering back beside her husband, sheathing her sword.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. It's nice to meet you," Begins Sakura politely.

"Amaya Ikeda," Says the silverette.

"Hiro Shakunetsu."

"Kai Nakamura."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki!"

Kasumi grits out, arms crossed, "I'm Kasumi Kumo."

"Kakashi Hatake," The black eyed man says cooly, while reigning back his anger.

"Izayoi Tsugikata Hatake," The red haired woman states, causing Hideki to arch an eyebrow before he smirks again.

"Welcome," Hideki repeats, leaning back in his throne. "I've called you here because I have a little problem with some bandits that have made their home on one of the beaches outside of my village. I want you to capture them at any cost. They've been terrorising my village for the past two weeks now."

"Very well. Just show us where they're hiding," Izayoi says.

                       🗡️🗡️🗡️

The Leaf ninja and Hideki walk through the village, the blue haired man beside Izayoi, Kakashi and the others just behind them.

"I see you're still wearing the same armor as the last time we met," Hideki teases. "Haven't you grown tired of it?"

A tick mark throbbing on her head, Izayoi responds, "It's just my work attire. I don't grow tired of it. I do grow tired of your never ending teasing, however."

Hideki chuckles and sneers back at Kakashi who glares at him. He asks Izayoi, "So you're married?"

"Yes. To Kakashi," Confirms Izayoi, giving him a pointed glare.

Izayoi wishes she was walking beside her husband instead. "Do you have children?" Hideki asks.

"Two," She responds curtly, eyeing him warily. "Why are you asking me all this?"

"Curiosity." He shrugs. "I haven't seen you in, what, eight years?"

"Because you left the village," Izayoi mutters.

"Right."

"How do you think Izayoi Sensei knows about the Arashikage?" Amaya asks her teammates. Hiro shrugs.

Kasumi tells them, "He was our former teammate, but he defected to rule his own hidden village." She glares daggers at the back of Hideki's head.

"Oh," Amaya mutters. She had no idea one of her Sensei's teammate's defected from the Hidden Leaf.

"Here we are," Hideki announces, coming to a stop before a rundown building. He gestures to it. "In there."

"Hmph." Izayoi grunts before pulling out Shoten and starting towards the hideout, her teammates following.