Chapter 47

Izayoi's P. O. V:

A couple of days later, I was let out of the hospital and could go home. Kakashi had made sure I was resting and said he'd handle the cooking.

We're now eating dinner that Kakashi cooked and Akemi says, "I'm so happy that mummy's home." Ken nods in agreement.

"So am I," Says Kakashi. He glances to me. "I have to get back to missions with my team tomorrow, but you still need to rest. Will you be alright on your own?"

I nod as I say, "Of course."

We finish dinner and stay up to watch TV. At around 10, Kakashi and I put the kids to bed before getting in our pyjamas and going to bed ourselves.

We lie awake in each other's arms for awhile, Kakashi stroking my hair. "I'm really glad you're home. I've missed you," He says.

"I'm here now," I murmur. I snuggle into his chest before we both fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up to find Kakashi's side of the bed is empty. Wondering where he could be, I start to get out of bed when the door to our room opens, and in walks my husband, dressed in his Jounin uniform, carrying a tray of breakfast.

He smiles as he sees me sitting up and greets, "Good morning, Izayoi-chan."

"Good morning," I reply, eyeing the tray as ye comes over to me. "What's all this?"

"Well, I figured, since you still need to rest, I'd bring you breakfast in bed," He replies. I smile in appreciation as I sit back against the pillows.

Kakashi sets the tray on my lap. There's a bowl of rice, some egg rolls and a fish, along with a cup of green tea.

"This looks delicious," I comment before I pick up my chopsticks. I dig into the rice first before I close my eyes in content. "Hm."

I continue eating and feel Kakashi give me a closed eye smile as he starts to leave the room. "I'll get the kids up for breakfast," He tells me.

I continue eating contentedly. I soon finish the rice then eat the egg rolls. I save the fish for last before washing it all down with the green tea.

Soon after, Kakashi returns and looks happy to see I've finished eating the whole thing.

"It was delicious," I tell him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," He says as he takes back the tray.

"I can take Akemi to the academy," I tell Kakashi as I get out of bed.

"Alright, but no training or missions," He reminds me.

"I won't," I confirm before I kiss him. He then exits the room while I grab my outfit and head into the ensuite for a shower to wash myself and my hair. When I get out, I put on my casual outfit of a sleeveless white blouse and knee length blue skirt with knee high black boots that have a heel.

 When I get out, I put on my casual outfit of a sleeveless white blouse and knee length blue skirt with knee high black boots that have a heel