Chapter 50

Izayoi's P. O. V:

I blur through the trees after my teammate, Hideki Senju. For some reason, early this morning, I'd caught him leaving the Hidden Leaf Village.

I don't know where he's going or why, but I'm going to stop him and drag Hideki back to the village by his ear.

I'm currently nineteen years old.

I burst through the trees and give a cry of anger as I finally catch up to my blue haired teammate, causing him to whirl around.

He gasps slightly before I crash into him and send us both into the ground. We grunt upon impact.

I immediately unsheathe my ever glowing sword, Shoten, and hood it at his neck, my bangs falling mostly over my right eye as I glare at the olive green eyed man, teeth gritted.

"Izayoi. You caught up to me," He says, unflinching at my sword at his throat.

"Hideki," I spit, not in the mood for his usual teasing. "What in the world are you thinking, betraying your home village?! Just what do you Hope to gain?"

"You really want to know?" He responds. "I'm going to build my own Hidden Village, where I'm the ruler, instead of being ruled under someone else's thumb."

"That's your reason? You're doing this just to rule on your own? How could you betray me?!" I demand angrily, forcing back any tears.

"You still have that lover, Kakashi Hatake, of yours," He tells me simply. "I'm stepping out on my own. I don't need you, or anyone."

"Why, you...!" I begin before I'm suddenly thrown off of him.

I grunt as I hit the ground.

"Now's your chance to go back to the Leaf Village—before I kill you," The blue haired Senju threatens, now on his feet.

I grit my teeth as I stand and glare at him, brandishing Shoten. "I won't go back without you!"

He closes his eyes briefly as he says, "Fine. If that's what you want. Imagine how Kakashi will react when he finds you dead." Hideki does a set of hand signs. "Star Release: Binary Star Techniqe."

I gasp as a large orb of dark energy forms at Hideki's right hand. He then sends it off towards me with an explosion.

I narrowly dive out of the way just in time to avoid his Kekkei Tōta.

I transform Shoten into my long sword and lunge for my teammate. I slash at him viciously but he easily dances back to avoid me.

I narrowly get his left side but the Senju swerved to the right. He then kicks my back, making me stagger forward. I catch my footing and whip around to Hideki.

"Star Release: Heavenly Jewelled Spear," Says Hideki before forming two swords of pure energy from his forearms. He extends them greatly and swings both swords viciously at me.

I narrowly block them and aim a swipe for his arm. Hideki blocks it and grazes me just below my left shoulder, making me hiss.

I resume slashing at my teammate and we exchange vicious swings, our bodies moving like blurs.

I grunt when o feel something graze my right thigh but narrowly dodge Hideki's next attack. This goes on for about ten minutes, neither of us giving ground.

Hideki jumps back and the swords disappear, doing rapid hand signs. "Star Release: Meteor Shower."

Hideki holds out his gloved hands and beams of plasma shoot out at me. I dive sideways to avoid them but the beams seem to follow me.