Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3

Izayoi's P. O. V:

We soon exit the tunnel and come to stop. As everyone starts to get out of the cars, we discover that Koyuki has run away.

As we split off to search for her, Kakashi calls, "Fan out and look for her! Radio in if she turns up!"

"Got it!"

We split and I bound through trees.

I search for about fifteen minutes but I see no sign of the Princess.

I change course and head elsewhere.

I soon reach the sight where I see Koyuki with Naruto in front of a train that has a man with dark hair at the front of it.

On a hill are Sandayu and a bunch of men in armor. I hold in my vomit at the sight before me. Sandayu and his men all have arrows in their bodies and blood stains the white snow. Doto had slaughtered them all.

Sandayu was still standing, however, but as a barrage of arrows fly towards him, a giant shuriken comes down and deflects them.

I blink my brown eyes as Sasuke appears then bounds towards the train, throwing a paper bomb that explodes. Then an explosive grenade comes down from a snowy hill and causes an avalanche upon impact. Snow pours over the train even as it trudges forward.

Kai, Hiro and Amaya do the same.

I don't as I only have Shoten as my weapon.

Then there's another explosion from the back of the train, and I get the feeling it's Kakashi's doing. The back end of the train car breaks off and the rest continues. Sasuke goes to pursue them but Kakashi appears beside the Uchiha and stops him.

I head to where Kakashi is. The remaining men carry Sandayu over to us. His wounds are fatal. He'll die very soon. I see Koyuki with Naruto and Sasuke. The men carry Sandayu to the Princess. They gently set him on the snow.

Blood leaks down the left side of his face as Sandayu turns his head to Koyuki and says, "My Princess..." She steps up to him and gets on her knees. "Please, forgive me! I... I never should've gotten you involved in all of this. It's just... that every single one of us here... were able to keep believing, in spite of everything because... we knew you were alive! When you were little, and even now, you have always been, just as I, your loyal Sandayu, believed. So too must you believe in yourself. You have always been our purest hope, Princess! Please! Do not waste your tears on me!"

With a final groan of pain, Sandayu falls still, and his sword clatters on the ground.

Koyuki murmurs, "You are such a fool, Sandayu. I can't cry—you have my eyedrops." She then gets to her feet. "Are you all satisfied?! Let's go back. If you stay here, your lives will be in jeopardy. Let's go home, already."

As Koyuki begins to walk away, Naruto demands, "Go home to where?" This causes the Princess to stop short and look back at the blonde. "I thought this was your home, wasn't it?! What the heck do you need to go back to? Your place is here! Now face Doto and put your house in order!" Naruto throws out his arm for emphasis.

Koyuki says bitterly, "You know absolutely nothing." She turns her head away. "Spring doesn't come to this country. Our tears have frozen over, and our hearts harden with the cold."

Amaya asks, "But! Aren't you the one with the power to change that?! I mean, at least... at least that's what Sandayu believed in, anyway... wasn't it?"

Without turning, Koyuki snaps as she continues walking, "I've had enough of this nonsense!"

"Hey! Hold on a minute!" Naruto exclaims as he runs up to her.