Chapter 7

Third Person's P. O. V:

"Earth Style: Rock Gun Jutsu," Says the men facing Hiro. They shoot rocks from their mouths as he devours the flames, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Fire Style: Heat Crash Jutsu." Hiro forms the ball of fire and sends it hurtling at his opponents. He even takes out the Fire Style user. The others shoot rocks infused with chakra at him but Hiro shoots flames from his mouth which incinerates them.

"What?!"

Hiro punches one of the ninja with flames and they go down with a cry. More rocks infused with chakra are shot at the pinkette but he dodges them before he kicks anther ninja in the stomach.

Hiro swings his arm and rams it into another enemy before he punches down another.

The Shakunetsu soon has defeated almost all of his opponents before facing the final one.

"I'll admit you're good for a brat," Says the final rogue ninja. "Let's see if you can handle this! Earth Style: Earth Crushing Hand."

A huge hand of earth rises up and wraps around Hiro. The man grins before the brown haired boy disappears in a puff of smoke, being replaced by a log.

"What the?! Substitution?!" The man cries before being kicked in the back. He grunts as he staggers forwards but catches himself. He whirls and engages Hiro in hand to hand combat.

"Earth Style: Earth Flow River," Says the man and mud rapidly forms underneath the Genin.

He struggles before using an Earth Clone to escape.

"Fire Style: Fire Stream Jutsu," Says Hiro, spewing chakra infused rocks from his mouth that pelt his opponent. He does another set of hand signs. "Fire Style: Heat Crash Jutsu."

The man is knocked to the floor by the ball of chakra infused fire.

Hiro smirks as the ninja glares. "That's what you get for underestimating us Leaf Genin!" This just earns him a scowl in response.

Kai says as Hiro turns to him, "Lets go check on Mai."

Hiro nods his head. "Right!"

The two boys go in search of their female teammate.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"Bliztkrieg Technique!" Says one of the Lightning Style users as he sends his Jutsu at the Leaf Genin.

She tries to dodge the attack, now knowing there are weapons hidden in them. She does her best to deflect them when they reach her.

"Lightning Ball!" The other ninja throws balls of lightning at Shinobu. She easily dodges them.

"Water Style: Liquid Bullet!" The Ikeda sends out a barrage of chakra infused water bullets that do hit one rogue ninja in the stomach, knocking him back a bit, and the other in his left leg. "Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu!" Shinobu forms a long whip of water from the water on the floor and lashes it out at her opponents.

It strikes them and sends them sprawling with cries of pain. The girl smirks. She lashes the whip at the ninja several more times when they try to get up, but they're knocked back on their faces.

The man on the left scowls. "You damn brat! I'll teach you to mess with us!" He rolls away to avoid another whip lash and does a set of hand signs, grabbing the whip when Shinobu goes to lash at him. "Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Murder!"

Amaya's blue eyes widen when she sees the electricity racing along the water towards her. She quickly releases her Water Jutsu and bounds away, narrowly avoiding the deadly attack.

"Phew!" She thinks with a small sweat drop. "If that had hit me, I would've most likely be dead."

Amaya straightens and faces the enemy ninja. "You almost got me!"

"Dammit! How did you escape that?" Demands the rogue ninja.

"I just let go, duh!"

He scowls.

"Water Style: Water Bowl Jutsu!" Amaya unleasues a jet of chakra infused water that knock the man out in an instant, making him cry out in pain.

Amaya sees the other ninja getting to his feet and turning to her. She does another set of hand signs.

"Water Release: Raging Waves!" The Ikeda shoots chakra enhanced water at the enemy, effectively taking them out.

Amaya places her hand on her hip. "That's been taken care of..."

"Amaya!!" Said girl turns to find her two male teammates racing towards her. She grins at them.

"Hey, guys! Did you take care of your enemies?" The blue eyed girl asks as they stop before her.

"We did," Responds Hiro as he nods his head. "What about you?"

"Already out," Says Amaya, gesturing behind her. The boys follow and their eyes widen.

"Whoa! You took out two guys by yourself?!" Kai exclaims. Amaya nods her head.

"They were tough, but I handled them."

"Anyway," Says Hiro, "we need to meet up with Izayoi."

The others agree and race towards Avaron's room where Izayoi was guarding.