Chapter 6

Third Person's P. O. V:

Izayoi continues to slash her black sword at the golem, grunting with effort. But no matter what she does or how hard she attacks, Izayoi can't seem to make a dent in it.

With another grunt, she jumps back and skids along the floor.

Genji smirks before gesturing with his hand. The golem heads for Izayoi but before she could move, it grabs her around her slim waist, making Izayoi groan in pain.

Genji approaches her as Izayoi grunts at the pain. The redhead struggles but can't get free. "Unfortunately, you're not what I'm after. I'll finish you off and take the girl."

His smirk widens with glee and Izayoi cries out as she feels the golem's grip on her tightening. Suddenly, Izayoi disappears in a puff of smoke, startling the silverette.

"What?!"

Genji whirls around only to be met with a slash from Izayoi's sword across the front of his body, causing him to stagger backwards.

Izayoi changes her sword to the one with wings at the hilt and summons another, before slashing them in a delta formation.

"I'm impressed. You managed to cast a Substitution Jutsu just in time," Says Genji as he and Izayoi face each other.

"I refuse to let you anywhere near Avaron," The scarlet haired maiden seethes, holding up one of her swords threateningly.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Amaya barely manages to dodge another lightning blast that races along the floor towards her, and dodges a couple of balls of lightning from another ninja.

She does a set of hand signs. "Water Release: Liquid Bullet." Bullets of water form and fly at the men. They dodge them and destroy the bullets with lightning.

"Is that the only Jutsu you know?" One of the men sneers.

"Water Release: Water Bowl Jutsu," The silverette mutters, before holding out her hand. Chakra infused water shoots from her hand and hits the ninja right in the shoulder, causing him to grunt as she smirks. She does another set of hand signs and shoots bullets of water at the men, which they manage to dodge most of but other bullets manage to hit them.

"Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder!" Says one of the men before shooting lightning at the grey haired girl. She barely manages to dodge and is met with the other ninja in hand to hand combat.

While she's busy blocking his attacks, the other ninja shoots lightning at her. Amaya cries out as she's hit with lightning and staggers, clutching her hip.

"Lightning Ball," The second ninja sends out orbs of lightning but Shinobu barely manages to dodge them.

"Water Release: Raging Waves Jutsu," Says Amaya before she narrowly hits a rogue ninja with her attack. He throws more balls of lightning at her while the other shoots a blast of lightning from his hand.

They hit her but she disappears in a puff of smoke and is replaced with a log.

"A Substitution?!" The man on the left exclaims before being kicked in the back and sent sprawling forward. The other ninja whirls around to glare at the Water Release user.

"You little brat! Lightning Release: Blitzkrieg Technique!" He expels chakra enhanced lightning from his mouth. Amaya gasps and barely manages to dodge but gasps again upon seeing the shuriken spinning out of the lightning.

"There were shuriken in the lightning?!" She thinks in shock before taking out a kunai and deflecting them all. Amaya throws her kunai and it grazes the shinobi's arm.

"You'll pay for that!" He spits before readying his next technique.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Hiro shoots mini fireballs at his opponents and takes out a couple. He smirks, hearing Kai use a Jutsu that sound rapidly through the air on his own opponents.

"Fire Style: Heat Crash Jutsu." Hiro forms a large ball of fire and throws it, taking out more enemies.

"Ice Style: Shaping," Says Kai before piercing a couple of enemies with spikes of ice after slamming his hands on the floor. He does more hand signs, using the same Jutsu to send out a round saucer of ice with a razor edge.

It into a few men, making them cry out.

He and Hiro stand back to back.

"Looks like there's still a few of them," Says the pink haired boy.

"Yeah. Let's wrap things up and go help Mai," Says Kai.

"Right!"

The two boys then dive back into the fray to take out the rest of the rogue ninja.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"Fire Style: Heat Crash Jutsu," Says Hiro, taking out two more men with his attack.

"Earth Style: Turning Earth Tearing Palm," Says one of the ninja and the ground breaks up and curves towards the boys.

They both cast the Substitution Jutsu before they reappear elsewhere.

"Damn brats! Earth Style: Wave Jutsu!" The man slams his palm on the floor and it moves wave like. Kai's blue eyes widen but he glows chakra to his feet and manages to keep his footing. However, Hiro was knocked off balance with a cry of surprise.

One of the ninja laughs and goes to throw a kunai at him. But Kai throws one of his own which deflects it.

"Fire Style: Heat Crash Jutsu!" Hiro forms a chakra enhanced ball of fire that engulfs his opponent, and then a few others.

"Junichiro!" Exclaims the man attacking Hiro.

The pinkette flips back to his feet and sneers at his opponents. "You're next! Fire Style Secret Technique: Demon Dragon Flame Trumpet!"

Hiro cups his mouth and expels a huge stream of chakra enhanced fire shoots out, wiping out a bunch of enemies.