Chapter 2

Izayoi's P. O. V:

A week has passed since I formed my Genin team. We've gotten closer as a team and have done mostly D rank missions in between training.

I find myself waking up in my husband's arms, morning sunlight pouring in through the window.

"Good morning," Kakashi mumbles in his sexy morning voice that makes me shudder.

"Good morning," I reply, snuggling into him. "We should be getting up and going to meet with our teams." Kakashi's team has managed to pass his test, which is great. We seem to have lots of run-ins with each other, and Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were surprised to say the least when they found out we're married and have a daughter named Akemi and a son named Ken.

"They can wait a bit longer," He mumbles back.

"Kakashi..." I sigh as he pushes me against the pillows. I giggle as Kakashi, maskless, lowers his lips toward mine. Our lips dance across one another before things start to get heated between us.

Kakashi's hands begin to gently roam my body under my purple pyjama shirt, and they'd leave a trail of fire in their wake. We make our like this for awhile, until Akemi's voice reaches us as she appears in our bedroom.

"Mummy, what's for breakfast?"

We jerk apart and sit up to see the little girl beside us. She has my scarlet red hair but her father's black eyes. Like me, because of her appearance, Akemi could be mistaken for an Uzumaki.

"Uh, egg rolls and sausages," I quickly reply. "Why don't you go downstairs and watch tv while you wait? Your father and I will be down there in a bit."

"Okay." She then leaves which leaves Kakashi and I alone again.

He murmurs as he turns back to me and caresses my cheek, "Now, then, where were we?"

He goes to lean in but I pull away. "If we want to avoid our daughter walking in on us again, I suggest we get out of bed, Kashi-kun."

He pouts but agrees, "Alright." I smile and kiss his lips once before we climb out of bed.

We both put on our shinobi uniform and I grab my western katana before I strap it to my left waist. We head downstairs and I make breakfast for us. Kakashi helps set the table and we eat my delicious breakfast meal.

Afterwards, the babysitter arrives for our son and Kakashi and I walk our daughter to the Ninja Academy where we kiss her cheek goodbye and go out separate ways to meet up with our teams.

                       🗡️🗡️🗡️

My team and I are just finishing up a mission helping an elderly woman to do her shopping.

"Grrr, these D rank missions are lame," Hiro grumbles as he and Kai carry bags in their arms. "I thought we'd be going out and fighting bad guys."

I say, "That's not what this is about, Hiro. It's about building trust and teamwork..." As I was talking, I notice the pink haired boy mouthing my words. My eyes flash angrily as I growl, startling him into silence. "Stop doing that!"

"Yes, ma' am!"

My students have come to know my temper during this week and Hiro and Kai would often fight each other. Until I catch them and knock them out of it.

They'd often fight all the time but I'd always break them up.

We deliver the groceries and give our report to the Hokage and Iruka Umino, a Chunin with his short brown hair in a ponytail. He has dark eyes and skin and a scar across his nose.