Chapter 37

I forgot to add in a picture of Izayoi's own Genin team, but I added it in!

Izayoi's P. O. V:

I walk down the street of the village after having finished up a mission with my students, when I see Kakashi up ahead.

"Kashi-kun!" I call, going up to him.

He looks up and smiles at me as he greets, "Hello, Izayoi-chan. How did your mission go?"

"Good! Though, Hiro and Kai got into another fight, as usual." Kakashi chuckles. "Did you just finish your last mission too?" He nods.

"I have time before my next one, so why don't we spend the afternoon together?"

I nod excitedly as I agree, "Yes!"

I grab his arm but before I could pull Kakashi away, a voice reaches us.

"Kakashi Sensei!" We look to see his Genin running in our direction. It was Naruto who'd called.

"What is it?" Kakashi asks.

"We, err, we just wanted to take you out to lunch at Ichiraku Ramen," Says Naruto, nervously.

Kakashi and I exchange surprised glances.

"Take me out to lunch? Why?" The male Hatake questions suspiciously.

Sakura says as she waves her hands back and forth, "Come on, Kakashi Sensei! We want to celebrate you getting out of the hospital. The ramen is our treat, okay? So why don't we go have lunch together?"

Kakashi pauses, pondering it. Finally, he gives his signature closed eye smile as he agrees, "Alright. I'd be glad to go to Ichiraku Ramen with you. That's very thoughtful of you three."

I remind with a pout, "But, Kashi-kun, we'd already made plans to spend the day together."

He turns me to me as he apologises, "Sorry, Izayoi-chan. I promise I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

I nod. He leans in and kisses my lips before leaving with his Genin.

He'd rather have lunch with his Genin than me, his wife? I feel put down by that.

I pout as I go find Kasumi to hang out with.

                     🗡️🗡️🗡️

"So Kakashi went to have lunch with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke?" Kasumi asks with a raised eyebrow.

I pout as I nod my head. "Uh huh."

"I wanted to spend the afternoon with Kakashi, but I should let him spend time with his own students, too," I mumble as we walk. "It's just, he was in the hospital for a month and I was hoping to finally get to spend some time with him."

Kasumi assures me, "I'm sure you'll get to spend time with him later. When's his next mission?"

I respond, "Later today, I think, but I don't know if I'll get to see him before then." I spent the rest of the afternoon with Kasumi, but around 3: 30, Kakashi comes up to me and Kasumi.

"Hey, Izayoi-chan," He greets, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry about earlier." He flicks his gaze to the blonde. "It's been awhile, hasn't it, Kasumi?"

She nods as she agrees, "It has. I've been catching up with Izayoi a lot lately. Things have just been really busy."

"They have."

Kakashi says to me, "I have sometime. Do you want to go to the tea shop?"

I smile and nod my head. "Sure." I start to leave with him but glance back and wave to Kasumi. "'Bye, Kasumi!"

Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (Kakashi Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara