Chapter 26

Izayoi's P. O. V:

I focus on the 17th and final match, which was Dosu vs Choji.

Hayate calls, "Now, then, the last two competitors, will you please step forward?"

Dosu chuckles as he step forwards, "So it's finally my turn!" Choji has a determined look in his eyes as he steps up to the Sound ninja.

"Alright," Says Hayate. "The 17th and final match... will begin!"

"You can do it!!" Shikamaru calls encouragingly.

Ino feels the need to add with her hands cupping her mouth, "FATSOOO!!"

This causes the Akimichi's ear to twitch as a vein protrudes from his temple. Choji growls through gritted teeth, his eyes angry animated white circles, his body twitching with suppressed rage, "Grrr, alright! I'm gonna finish this match—it's only going to take about two seconds—and then I'm coming after you, Ino!"

Dosu says, "Fine, Fatso. If you want this match to end quickly, I'll just win it quickly."

Choji turns his glare to Dosu, fire literally burning in his eyes as chakra briefly swirls around his body. "You're gonna go down hard, you mummified weirdo!" Choji grunts as he thrusts his hands forwards, crossing them over before putting them in a hand sign. "Ninja Art: Expansion Jutsu!" His body becomes the size of a giant boulder. "Now the Hidden Leaf Style Taijutsu!" Choji grunts with exertion as his arms, legs and head disappear within his boulder form. "This'll protect my ears from his attacks... and crush him like a bug!" Choji jumps up before turning into a rolling ball and slams on the ground. He then races for the Sound ninja. "Human Boulder! CHUBBIES RULE!!"

"Yeah, alright, Choji! You can do it! Squash him good for me," Ino cheers, a fist clenched.

As Choji reaches Dosu, Dosu simply jumps back to avoid him. Choji veers back towards Dosu and follows the man as he continues to jump away from the Akimichi.

I watch as Dosu stops before the wall. Choji nears him but Dosu dives to the side just in time to avoid being crushed by the moving, living boulder. Choji ends up crashing into the wall.

Dosu leaps up, laughing. "He barely has any control over where he's going! Now, to end this!" With a grunt, Dosu punches his right fist into Choji's stomach. His fist slides down as Dosu lands on his feet.

"It's no use! My ears are covered!" Choji taunts.

"You're so wrong," Says Dosu. With a flick of his finger against the wind instrument, Dosu emits a sound wave that resonates against Choji's body, making him cry out dizzily. Then there's an explosion as Choji screams in pain. Team 10 gasp in worry.

When the dust clears, we see Choji collapsed on his stomach, his eyes spinning dizzily as drool drips from his mouth and snot leaks out of his nose

Dosu feels the need to explain, "You see, the human body is %70 water and water can transmit sound waves." Here, Dosu drops his right arm, his visible left eye narrowing. "In other words, when it comes to my attacks, your whole body is basically one big ear."