Chapter 15

Izayoi's P. O. V:

Both of Zaku's arms had been in bandages due to a nasty fight in the Forest of Death, but somehow he'd still managed to put up a fight against Shino and his insects.

Shino ultimately won by plugging both of Zaku's holes in his hands with his insects.

The Sound ninja team's leader had also disappeared somewhere during this fight, and is sneezed out of nowhere afterwards.

Up next was Kankuro VS Misumi, from Kabuto's team.

Kankuro won after revealing he was actually inside the bandages on his back and that he was controlling the puppet that looks like him, and breaking his opponents' neck.

After Kankuro VS Misumi, Kabuto's other teammate, Kakashi has returned, but without Sasuke. Kakashi says he's sleeping soundly in the infirmary but I have a sneaking suspicion that he's got a bunch of ANBU Black Ops guarding him.

I make a mental note to ask Kakashi later what that was all about.

I notice Kakashi gazing at me with a worried glint in his visible eye. I speak up. "Hm? Is something the matter, Kashi-kun?"

 "Hm? Is something the matter, Kashi-kun?"

"Huh? Oh, no. It's nothing. I just got lost in thought." He gives me an assuring look but I wasn't buying it.

Something must've happened when he sealed Sasuke's strange black marks; I know it! But I still don't press him for answers.

"O... kay."

The next two names appear n the board:

Amaya Ikeda

VS

Mizu Hozuki.

I glance around to see a blue haired, blue eyed girl leave her team of Leaf ninja, which also has a boy with spiky white hair and black eyes, wearing a cape.

Hiro's opponent came from that team.

"Good luck, Amaya!" I tell my female student.

Kai smiles at her. "You've got this!"

"Thanks!" The silverette makes her way down and faces her blue haired opponent.

"Are there any objections?" Hayate asks.

"No," Both girls say seriously.

"Then let the match begin!" Says the Proctor before leaping back to give them room.

The Hozuki girl makes the first move.

Water forms a puddle at Ame's feet and bubbles rise up from it. "Water Style: Water Balloom Technique." The bubbles fly at high speeds towards Amaya and she's knocked back by a strong explosion, a cry of pain escaping her lips.

My eyes widen in concern, but she manages to catch her footing.

Mizu then vanished underground and launches herself in front of Amaya.