◍ Chapter 1 ◍

I felt Yeji tap me and pointed out where Yuna was, saying, "Ryujin, she is coming now."

I smirked, as I'm waiting for her to walk through we were hanging out.

We're in the entrance hallway because I waiting for her to arrive. Yuna's expression turned sour as soon as her gaze met mine.

Knowing that she was now planning my murder in her head made me laugh inside. She is adorable and very pretty. I enjoyed watching her get irritated.

And now she's about to pass through us, I hold her arms and stop her. "Not gonna greet good morning to me?"

"Ryujin, if it is you, there is no good in the morning. Get off me." She said and irritatedly removed my hands holding her arms. She whispered, "Too early to annoy me," but I could still hear it.

I smirked playfully because I know it will annoy her more. "You know, if you quit furrowing your brow at me, you are pretty."

That's a lie, you're cute doing that.

"So quit bothering me, please."

I would not be able to see those adorable and cute irritated faces of yours if I did that.

"That is not gonna happen. I will be your eternal annoyance." I lastly said and gave her a wink before we leave.

When we're away from her, my eyesight doesn't see her anymore. Yeji shook her head and laughed. "Why don't you just get straightforward? Admit to her that you like her."

I blushed and playfully pushed her . "Stop talking. Someone could hear you. And I'll die first before she knows."

"Yuna knows, she just do not like you hahaha," Yeji chuckled.