◍ Chapter 6 ◍

As I make my way to the theater club. I saw Yuna laying on one of the benches.

She appears somewhat pale. I approached her, and here I am in front of her.

Even though I know she sensed my presence, she continues to close her eyes.

"The weather is so hot right now yet you looked so pale, are you real or just a ghost?"

Yuna finally opened her eyes and just stares at me blankly.

Something is not right. She's not in her usual self. the person who is cold-hearted and constantly irritated.

I'm not used to seeing her like this. I am not sure why, but seeing her in such sadness makes me sad too.

"Well, I guess I gonna pass this moment to annoy you. I am also in a hurry so I have to go. Bye"

I waited for a minute for her to respond but she didn't so I decided to leave.

Upon entering the theater club, I noticed Yeji and Chaeryeong seated in the front row, so I took a seat next to Chaer.

We're here because Lia is having a role-playing project. Well, Yeji forced us to go with her since Lia is the main character of their play. And you know what they're playing?

"Sleeping Beauty" indicates that a kissing scene is included.

However, the true reason Yeji made us accompany her. To stop her from jumping on the stage to stop the man to kiss Lia. Yeji is crazy, right? Well, can't blame her. She likes Lia that much and she's courting her for 5 months.

Furthermore, I fail to see why Lia took the role.

I just get my phone out of my pocket and just decided to surf randomly on the internet. Actually, I do not want to watch.

And even if I want to I can't focus on the play because of Yuna.

I have to know why she's like that. Is she sick? or having a negative self-image? Have a problem?

Damn.

"Chaeryeong" I whispered.

She faced me, "Yeah?"

"How can you make someone feel happier?"

"Uhm why do you ask?

"Just answer it"

Chaeryeong gave me a playful glance and smiled.

"Uhm... Have sex"

I gasped, I didn't expect that. "What the F Chaeryeong"

Chaeryeong laughed so I bit her. "well, just give her food or invite her to go outside. "

That's common.

"Another?"

"Just stay by their side until everything gets better."

It sounds nice.

I nodded, "alright thanks~"

I get up and say, "I have to go because I have to meet someone today."

"Are you heading home already?" Yeji stated.

"I have to look after someone."

Both of them stare at me meaningfully, I know they already know who it is.

"Yeah, Yuna is sick," jokingly remarked Chaeryeong.

"Shut up, it's not her." I lied.

Yeji said, somewhat irritated, "Just go, you are interrupting us from watching."

"I beg you, Yeddong, not to murder the man later."

With a playful shove, Yeji said, "Just get out of your ass here."

"Alright bye guys~" I said lastly and went outside the theater club.