◍ Chapter 21 ◍

"What happened to you? Who did that?" Yeji said worriedly as she examined my lips. We are currently in the room, waiting for the professor to arrive.

"Kai," I said shortly.

Yeji let go of my face, and I noticed her jaw tighten; she was angry. "Why did he do that?"

I explained what happened last night. Yeji faced palm and stated that Kai still did not have the right to punch me in the face.

Since I would have acted the same way if I were in his position, I could not really blame him for doing that.

We saw Chaeryeong arrive, and she examined my face when she saw me.

"What happened to you?"

"Kai punched her" Yeji intruded, and her voice still carried a hint of anger.

"What?! Let's go and hunt him down, how dare he punch you?!"

"Stop, you're so OA."

Chaeryeong chuckled, "Oh, I bumped into Yuna when I was heading here, she wants me to give this."

I reached for the envelope she was handing me and opened it. It was a band-aid in the color pink with a cat on it. I had no idea this kind of band-aid existed.

I saw a piece of paper inside the envelope and unfolded it to find a handwritten letter. I let out a soft chuckle as I read it in my mind.

I apologize for what happened last night. Please use the band-aid
to cover up the wound on your lips.

I kept the letter in my bag and asked Chaeryeong to help me apply the bandage to my lips.

"Tsk, that guy. How dare he to throw a punch in your face." Chaeryeong muttered as she held my chin to steady my head.

Chaeryeong looks cute with her forehead scrunches and being a playful woman. I playfully lick Chaeryeong's thumb, which was under my lower lip.

"What the heck is that Shin Ryujin?!" Chaeryeong was caught off guard, withdrawing her hand and squinting at me. "You are such a naughty woman, my gosh."

I laughed and thanked her.

The professor then arrived, as usual, and taught us some new lessons. As a good student, I did not make a list and instead doodled random things in the back of my notebook. Yes, I also wrote Yuna's name there.

I did not realize I was getting carried away until the professor instructed us to get a ¼ of paper and take a short quiz.

I am doomed. But I remembered I had a friend, so I looked beside me and saw Chaeryeong roll her eyes and show her paper to me in secret, so I passed.

Basic.

Finally, class has ended, and it is time for lunch. The three of us go to the cafeteria. Some of the students focused their attention on us, but there were a few who gave us a mad look.

Maybe they're just jealous or something.

We are done buying our food and now we go to our spot to eat.

"Hey, look over there?" Yeji spoke to us and used her eyes to point out what she was talking about. Chaeryeong and I looked over and saw Wonyoung.

Why do not we approach her? "I heard she is nice and friendly." Yeji added.

"I don't want to," I said and started eating.

"Why? C'mon, let's just say hi"

I looked at Yeji, bored, and raised her hands in the air, giving up.