◍ Chapter 8 ◍

I just finished attending my minor subject then it was lunch break, and Chaeryeong texted me to have lunch with them since she said she already bought food for me. She's so generous and that's what I like about her.

Yeji remarked, "Someone is in a good mood," as she noticed me approaching them.

I sat down next to her, grinning at them.

"You really had sex?" Chaeryeong spoke in an overly dramatic manner, even covering her mouth in shock. She was obviously making fun of me.

"Crazy, just something good happened yesterday."

"Spill the tea sissy," Chaeryeong said then sips her lemonade juice.

"Not gonna spill it" I replied, breaking Chaeryeong excitement.

"Damn such a keeper," Chaeryeong said and pouted.

"Guys, Somi is inviting us to her party tomorrow," Yeji said and flashes us their messages.

"You guys are in? "

"Since there is not an exam coming up, I am in," Chaeryeong nodded.

"How about you?" Yeji asks and waited for me to answer.

"I will check to see if I have an errand to run tomorrow." As soon as I replied to Yeji, I noticed Yuna sitting at the same table as Karina and Giselle.

"Obviously, tomorrow is Saturday. Come on, it will be more enjoyable if you attend." Yeji said convincing me.

I turned to face Yeji again. "Our business needs me on the weekend," I said and starts digging into my plate.

Yep, that's right we have a business. It's automotive repair. Although I am not very skilled at auto repair, I enjoy doing the little things like washing and changing tires.

"All right, just give me a call if you plan to go."

I simply gave a nod. I wanna go to their table but I don't wanna leave them so I'll just finish eating.

"Yeji you should invite Lia to have lunch with us too."

"She is busy." Yeji said in a bored tone.

"Wait speaking of Lia, did the man kiss her?"

I noticed Yeji pouting and glaring at me angrily as Chaeryeong laughed so hard.

"C'mon, Yeji's trying to forget it HAHAHA and you wanna know what happened yesterday?"

"Don't you dare tell it to her!" Yeji threatened her by pointing the fork at her.

But Chaeryeong didn't listen. Well, she just shouted. "I will fucking murder you if you kiss her!" She said and she mimicked how Yeji's shouted it.

So I laughed so hard as well, Yeji is insane.

"What the heck, I know you two got kicked out of the theater club"

Chaeryeong nodded and finally hold herself from laughing.

"Well, at least there was no kissing." Yeji interrupts and seems a little irritated.

"And you need to come explain your ass to Mr. Jyp."

"Jeez, I am not afraid of that old man."

The two are still discussing what happened yesterday, and I am still just staring at Yuna.

Is she feeling better now? I wanna ask her but I'm shy and she's with her friend. I don't wanna disturb her.

Yeji suddenly said, "If I were you, I will go to their table and make friends with them," and I could tell she was now referring to me.

"Why should I need to befriend them?" Asks confused still looking at them.

"Since those are Yuna's friends. Perhaps they could assist you in getting Yuna."

"What? It's not gonna happen you know, I know Yuna hates me after what I have always done to her. Annoying and Pestering her. Yuna hates that so much means she hates me." I said longly and finally stops looking at them.

"Perhaps she detests your behavior, but did she express her hatred for you personally as well?" Chaeryeong said.

I didn't speak and I don't remember her saying that she hates me but... I shake my head and stop my thoughts. This is a mixed signal. I don't wanna get hope.

"I'm good just by pestering her every day. That's enough for me."

Their eyes were fixed on me. Well I know they knew that, it's not enough but what can I do? I don't dare to tell what I feel towards her.

"I just wanted to let you know that Yuna is admired by a lot of people. If you didn't move, someone might have her already and you'll regret it." Yeji said then wraps her arms around my shoulder and pointed to where Yuna is.

"Just tell us if you need help, okay?" She added.

I close my knuckles as watched how happy is Yuna talking with Huening Kai.